Prayer Riot that Proceeds Double + Double.
Bible Reading: Psalm 51: 1-3
“Have mercy upon me, O God, According to Your lovingkindness; According to the multitude of Your tender mercies, Blot out my transgressions. Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin. For I acknowledge my transgressions, And my sin is always before me.”
There is no doubt that the journey of New Year 2022 is going gradually and we give glory to the Almighty for His grace. Our focus today is the Prayer Riot that Proceeds Double + Double. The first crucial step to take is to acknowledge that you have made mistakes in the past and sinned greatly against the LORD, knowingly or unknowingly. It’s a time of open confession and deep repentance in your heart. This is NOT I’m holier than your prayer. It is a sobber reflection before God.
In Luke 13:1-5, our Lord Jesus Christ emphasized that repentance is a vital step to receive the mercy that causes us to escape perishing.
“There were present at that season some that told him of the Galilaeans, whose blood Pilate had mingled with their sacrifices.
And Jesus answering said unto them, Suppose ye that these Galilaeans were sinners above all the Galilaeans because they suffered such things?
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.
Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem?
I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.”
Repentance is a vital step to gaining access to the throne of grace. You go to God with godly sorrow and approach the throne of grace in deep repentance in your heart, confessing your sins and the sins of your ancestors. Please read Daniel 9:3-19. Please when reading, substitute yourself, your family and your destiny in the place of Jerusalem and Israel.
Daniel’s prayer of repentance is a godly example of prayer that gives access to the throne of mercy and grace. The focus of Daniel is the restoration of Jerusalem and his people. This is the Prayer Riot that Proceeding Double + Double, and you must do it slowly, all day and possibly during the night too.
Firstly, make sure you confess your sins one by one as stated in Galatians 5:19-21.
Secondly, indicate them by name, especially sexual sins and the sin of your family and fore-parents that you can remember.
Thirdly, ask GOD for forgiveness and mercy. For those sins one by one.
Fourthly, ask God to wash you clean with the blood of Jesus Christ.
And lastly, believe that the LORD has forgiven you as He has promised in His Word.
However, make sure you didn’t go back to such sin again.
Prayer Riot that Proceeding Double + Double
- My Father and my Lord, I acknowledge my faults and failures before You, have mercy unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- My Lord and my Saviour, I acknowledge my failure to live according to your standard and I ask for your mercy and forgiveness in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I acknowledge before You indulgence of the flesh and I ask for your forgiveness in the name of Jesus.
- My beloved Father and LORD I acknowledge before you failure of self-control and I ask for your forgiveness in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I’m here before you, I acknowledge that I’m not worthy to stand before you, but in your mercy forgive me all my sins and embrace me with your unfailing love, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I confess my idle conversations in the past and I ask for your forgiveness in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I confess my attitude of unbelieve and doubting, have mercy unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Creator, I confess before you my failure and lukewarmness toward witnessing and I ask for your forgiveness in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto me the Spirit of Obedience, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto me the grace of good works in the name of Jesus.
- Father, create in me a new heart and contrite heart in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver and separate me from any association that polluted my fellowship with you in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from every false reliance upon my strength and wisdom in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto me the enablement to remain focused unto you, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto me the enablement to live a completely holy life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto me the abundant grace to remain focus spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto me the enablement to have dominion over any satanic strategy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father and my Lord, order my steps and let not iniquity have dominion over me in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant unto me the strength and sufficient grace to stand against the plan of the enemy to lure me from the way of life, in the name of Jesus.
Your support financial and prayer for this ministry is very essential. Learn to give, and help the ministry to grow. God bless you!