Breaking the Yoke of Debt
Bible Reading: Proverbs 22:7
“The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.”
Debt is one of the challenges facing many people today including Christians. People are in debt to the extent of not being able to eat and lives comfortably. Breaking the yoke of debt is our priority in today’s Daily Devotional Prayer Bombs.
Beloved, if you are one of those that have been in debt, I congratulate you because you are reading the right message that will lead to your debt-free. It doesn’t matter how long you have been in debt or how much is your debt. Mind you, many factors can cause debt, as long as you understand these factors and you follow the principles or step to be delivered from them, you are on your way to debt-free life.
Before you proceed with reading, I want you to understand that, there are divine principles attached to everything that God has for humanity. If you want to be debt-free, there are factors you must take note of and fully avoid them all because they are reasons why many people are in debt, and they may not be debt-free until they realize these facts and follow the principle of debt-free as stated in the Holy Bible.
Factors that cause debt:
Lack of paying tithe. Malachi 3:8-12, If you are not paying tithe, you must start paying it now.
Secondly, if you’re addicted to borrowing, you can be in debt. Proverbs 22:7 says: “The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender.”
Thirdly, dishonest in your doings.
“One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much.” Luke 16:10
Fourthly, having an unforgiven spirit and living unforgiven life is another factor that can make you be in debt. Matthew 6:12
“And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors.” God will forgive you of your sin when you too have forgiven others. Also, read Luke 7:41-50.
Fifthly, having an attitude of wickedness
Psalm 37:21 stated that: “The wicked borrows but does not pay back, but the righteous is generous and gives.”
Also, Proverbs 13:22 says: “A good man leaves an inheritance to his children’s children, but the sinner’s wealth is laid up for the righteous.”
Sixthly, unfaithfulness to your client, customers and your workers.
Proverbs 28:8 “Whoever multiplies his wealth by interest and profit gathers it for him who is generous to the poor.”
“Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honour to whom honour is owed.” Romans 13:7
Another factor is forces of darkness which can happen through curses, spell, covenants, bad association, etc.
Lastly, lack of giving and honour God.
“Honor the Lord with your wealth and with the first fruits of all your produce.” Proverbs 3:9
“Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due when it is in your power to do it.” Proverbs 3:27
However, you can be debt-free if you can dedicate yourself unto the things of God wholeheartedly, lives holy and faithful life and are addicted in fervently and violently prayers.
Someone writes me and said: “I’m a victim of not paying tithe. Since I was born I have never paid tithes, I was a businesswoman because I don’t know how to pay tithe because it was a daily income. God have mercy unto me. How do I payback, please?”
Dear reader, you may be in the same category of this woman, you may have not known how to calculate your tithe or it’s possible that you are acting based on your ignorance. Mind you, the following are that simple ways to calculate your tithe and pay it:
As a businesswoman or man, these are the ways you can pay your tithe:
- Firstly, understand that tithe is 10% of the profit you make in any sales.
For instance, you buy a product at the rate of 150, and you sell it 200, the profit is 50. Your tithe from 50 is 5.
- Secondly, you can calculate your tithe based on the total sales per day. In this case, there is a need to write down every sale you make on daily basis, and before closing, you will calculate it, deduct your profit from it, and divide the profit by 10. It will give you the amount you must pay as your tithe.
- Thirdly, for salary earners, it is very easy to calculate their tithe. It is 10% of their salary per month or per week depending on how they receive their payment.
- Fourthly, for those that doing daily pay work, it’s 10% of your daily payment is your tithe.
One of the factors that hinder Blessings is the lack of paying tithe. And it is God that curse anyone that fails to pay tithe. Malachi 3:8-12
When a man or woman is under the bondage of this curse, there is no way such a person can prosper. Because
- The door of heaven is closed against the person.
- Secondly, the devourers that have been assigned to attack the works or jobs or businesses of those who fail to pay tithe are on standby to devour the works.
- Thirdly, the fruits of such business will not ripe for the owners to reap.
- Lastly, one of the ways to challenge God for your situation is when you are faithful in paying your tithe. This shows that you didn’t rob God or steal His money.
Breaking the yoke of debt prayers:
- Confess all your sins of unfaithfulness, not paying tithe, etc. ask God to forgive you and wash you clean with the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Father, have mercy unto me, and forgive all my iniquity, in the name of Jesus.
- I revoke by the blood of Jesus, every law that militates against my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of debt in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I terminate the power of debt in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, bless the works of my hands and multiply my riches in double folds in Jesus name. Every dragon of debt in my life, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every root of debt in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every covenant of debt attached with my destiny, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Any tree of debt planted into my business, be uprooted by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every rope that tied me with debt, be cut off, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, guide and guard me against every spirit of debts and poverty in the name of Jesus.
- Every ancestral power assigned to manipulate my destiny with debt, your time is over, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every dragon of debt, vomit my money and swallow yourself in the name of Jesus.
- Every serpent of debt, vomit my money and swallow yourself in the name of Jesus.
- Every Tigger of debt, vomit my money and swallow yourself in the name of Jesus.
- Every goliath of debt, vomit my money and swallow yourself in the name of Jesus.
- Every moral and financial interest charged on me that caused the debt, be canceled now, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, set ablaze every spiritual gathering planning debt on my life, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, and my God arise and catapult me from the prison of indebtedness to the palace plenty, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil hand, pointing me to debt, be wither in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment of debt in my life, cast fire, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I destroyed the mark of debt in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every ancestral debt collector that pursued my parents and is now pursuing me: I am not your candidate: die by fire! in the name of Jesus.
- My Father filled up my bank account with your favour and blessings in the name of Jesus.
Please if you have been blessed with this message, kindly notify us. You can privately call me for any questions or more advice and counselling.
God bless you.