Breaking the yoke of the day of birth
Bible Reading: Genesis 25:24-28
“24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
25 And the first came out red, all over like a hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau’s heel, and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bares them.
27 And the boys grew: and Esau was a cunning hunter, a man of the field; and Jacob was a plain man, dwelling in tents.
28 And Isaac loved Esau because he did eat of his venison: but Rebekah loved Jacob.”
Breaking the yoke of the day of birth is one of the prayers that many people do not know the important. Moreover, numerous people are under the siege of their day of birth. Esau is one of such people. He started experiencing yoke from his mother’s womb.
“And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau’s heel; and his name was called Jacob:” Genesis 25:26
There is no doubt that everyone born on this earth is born on a particular year, month, week, day, hour, minute and second. We are born in a specific location with specific parents. There are facts we must understand about our day of birth which includes, the place of birth, the hands that carry you from the blood on your birthday, the first cloth you wear on your birthday, the water used to bathe you, the first food you ate, etc. All these have a positive or negative impact on our lives.
In the early life of Esau, he was confronted with divers of challenges that nearly render him useless and unprofitable. Jacob, the twin brother of Esau was the instrument that the devil used to steal Esau birthday and father’s blessings. It was a terrible journey for Esau.
“34 And when Esau heard the words of his father, he cried with a great and exceeding bitter cry, and said unto his father, Bless me, even me also, O my father.
35 And he said, Thy brother came with subtilty, and hath taken away thy blessing.
36 And he said, Is not he rightly named Jacob? for he hath supplanted me these two times: he took away my birthright; and, behold, now he hath taken away my blessing. And he said, Hast thou not reserved a blessing for me?
37 And Isaac answered and said unto Esau, Behold, I have made him thy lord, and all his brethren have I given to him for servants; and with corn and wine have I sustained him: and what shall I do now unto thee, my son?
38 And Esau said unto his father, Hast thou but one blessing, my father? bless me, even me also, O my father. And Esau lifted up his voice, and wept.
39 And Isaac his father answered and said unto him, Behold, thy dwelling shall be the fatness of the earth, and of the dew of heaven from above;
40 And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.” Genesis 27:34-40
Verse 40 make it clear that Esau had carried a yoke which can only be broken when he realized that he lives under the yoke.
“And by thy sword shalt thou live, and shalt serve thy brother; and it shall come to pass when thou shalt have the dominion, that thou shalt break his yoke from off thy neck.” Genesis 27:40
Truly, Esau lives under this yoke for many years until he wars against it. Beloved, you too are under the yoke of birthday that’s why your life is always backward. Many youths couldn’t fulfil their destiny because they have not broken the yoke of their day of birth.
Jabez’s mother is the one who brings yoke upon Jabez on his birthday. His mother called him Jabez because she had born him in sorrow.
“And Jabez was more honourable than his brethren: and his mother called his name Jabez, saying Because I bare him with sorrow.” 1 Chronicle 4:9
Do you know the word spoken on you on your day of birth? Do you know who carried you from the blood on your day of birth? Can you tell me the person that bath you on your day of birth? Can you show me the first cloth you wear on your day of birth? If you are working in the hospital, you will understand what I’m saying more than anybody because the crying of women on their delivery is mostly bitter and sorrowful. Many women ignorantly raise curses or spells on their children on the day of birth. And these curses or spells continue to grow with such children. A curse you don’t break will surely give birth to calamity.
Breaking the yoke of the day of birth is not only an issue of prophet pray for me, but you must pray yourself as Esau and Jabez did. They cried unto God for deliverance and He answered them.
“And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that thine hand might be with me, and that thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” 1 Chronicle 4:10
Dear Reader, it is an opportunity for you today to hear this truth. The yoke of your birthday is not a yoke you can joke with. Many are under the bondage of this yoke, and such people find it difficult to achieve good things in life, always experience barrenness, backwardness, disappointment, failure, sickness, affliction, untimely death, loss, mockery, etc. However, today is your day of deliverance from such a yoke in the name of Jesus.
Come back to Jesus Christ – Jabez cried unto God for deliverance, and God answered him speedily – 1 Chronicle 4:10.
Jesus Christ is calling you now, “Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Matthew 11:28
The Bible says, “the anointing breaks the yoke” Yes, the only anointing that breaks the yoke is the anointing of Jesus Christ.
Surrender yourself for fervent and violent prayers. 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18
Breaking the yoke of the day of birth prayers:
- Father, I surrender my life unto you in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every yoke of birthday in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every inherited yoke from my mother’s womb, I break it today, in the name of Jesus.
- The yoke of barrenness that I inherited from my day of birth, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Any spell upon my life from my day of birth, be terminated by the blood of Jesus.
- Father, delivered me from the siege of the day of birth, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every chain of failure attached to my life from my birthday, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of yoke that I inherited from my birthday, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil mark upon my life through the first hands that carried me from the blood on my birthday, be terminated by the blood of Jesus.
- Every garment of shame that clothed me on my birthday, be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke causing failure in my marriage, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke birthday causing affliction in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke birthday causing barrenness in my life, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of birthday causing barrenness in my life, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of birthday causing disappointment in my life, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of birthday causing sudden death in our family, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of financial failure in my life, be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil voice of my parents upon my life, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Every door of goodness that has been closed against me from my birthday, I command all to begin to open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every negative activity I inherited through the yoke of birthday, be scattered by fire in the name of Jesus.
- I receive restoration of every good thing that I have lost through the yoke of the day of birth, in Jesus name.