BREAKING THE PATTERN OF SUDDEN DEATH PRAYERS
Bible Reading: Ruth 1:1-5
“1 Now it came to pass in the days when the judges ruled, that there was a famine in the land. And a certain man of Bethlehem Judah went to sojourn in the country of Moab, he, and his wife, and his two sons.
2 And the name of the man was Elimelech, and the name of his wife Naomi, and the name of his two sons Mahlon and Chilion, Ephrathites of Bethlehem Judah. And they came into the country of Moab and continued there.
3 And Elimelech Naomi’s husband died, and she was left, and her two sons.
4 And they took them wives of the women of Moab; the name of the one was Orpah, and the name of the other Ruth: and they dwelled there about ten years.
5 And Mahlon and Chilion died also both of them; and the woman was left of her two sons and her husband.” Ruth 1:1-5
Breaking the pattern of sudden death in the family is our focus in today’s Devotional Prayer Bombs. Families are tied together by the cord of blood and this makes it easy for the occurrence of the same thing in the families. One of such evil patterns is sudden death. Many families are under the path of sudden death and this is a pattern that has taken many lives and glories.
Some families have used to die at a certain age while some die at the period, they were ripe for promotion. It’s a pity that many people see such evil happening as normal but mind you it is an evil pattern that must be breaking.
If you have been dreaming see yourself in the burial ground, or something is pursuing you and trying to kill you, these prayers are for you. It’s the truth that it has been destiny for man to die once, and after judgment [Hebrews 9:27], but is not for you to die young or suddenly without fulfilling your destiny.
Imagine, Naomi and her husband and two sons went to another country for a living, but the husband died and the two sons also died. What a great tragedy! One of the painful things we should pray against is that our children should not die at our present. “And Mahlon and Chilion died also both of them;” Ruth 1:5
Remember how Eli and his two sons died in the same day.
“And the man said unto Eli, I am he that came out of the army, and I fled today out of the army. And he said, What is there done, my son?
And the messenger answered and said, Israel is fled before the Philistines, and there hath been also a great slaughter among the people, and thy two sons also, Hophni and Phinehas, are dead, and the ark of God is taken.
And it came to pass, when he made mention of the ark of God, that he fell from off the seat backwards by the side of the gate, and his neck brake, and he died: for he was an old man, and heavy. And he had judged Israel forty years.” 1 Samuel 4:16-18
Many families experience this kind of calamity – the death of a father and children on the same day or the death of a mother and a child on the same day. Even some people happening at the point of delivery. All these are evil patterns of sudden death that we must deal with.
A woman shared her experienced and said; “I have married 4 times, but all the men are dead, now another man wants to marry me, but I’m scared because he too may soon die.” Her story resembles the story of a woman during the earthly ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ as stated below:
“The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw. Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither. The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband: For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.” John 4:15-18
When a man or woman experiences the death of wives or husband on many occasions, such indicate an evil pattern of sudden death. The only solution is for such a person to come back to Jesus Christ, surrender his life unto Him, confess all your sins and ask forgiveness. Addicting in serious and fervent prayers with fasting. Matthew 11:28, John 3;16, 1 John 1:8-9, Luke 13:3, 5.
BREAKING THE PATTERN OF SUDDEN DEATH PRAYERS
- Father, I come unto you today, forgive me all my sins and have mercy unto, in the name of Jesus,
- Father, delivered me from the power of sin that caused the death of my spouse in the name of Jesus.
- Every inherited pattern of sudden death in my life, die by the blood of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, set me free from the chain of death pattern of my bloodlines in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost fire, set me free from every evil spirit fueling sudden death into my family line, in the name of Jesus.
- Every negative household covenant of death affecting the destinies of people in my family line break by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every agent of darkness operating sudden death in my family line, be arrested by fire in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, every designed coffin in my marriage, be scattered by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny comes out from the prison of sudden death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hand of death holding me down from fulfilling my destiny, be scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I redeemed my name from the pattern of sudden death, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I redeemed my pictures from the pattern of sudden death, in the name of Jesus.
- Every living object used to represent me on the altar of sudden death pattern in my family line, die in the name of Jesus.
- Every non-living object used to represent me on the altar of sudden death pattern in my family line, die in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I speak against sudden death that took away my spouses, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil family altar speaking death against my life, be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Any visible and invisible arrow of death target against me, backfire to the sender in the name of Jesus.
- Any arrangement of sudden death against my spouse, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I release myself by force from every ancient pattern of sudden death, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I release myself by force from every modern curse or spell of sudden death in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I release myself by force from every pronouncement of sudden affecting the lives of people in my family and environmental line in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, every power assigned to enforce the repetition of sudden death in my family and marriage, you are a liar, scattered by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every written document used to represent me on the altar of sudden death pattern in my family line, die in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil agreement with sudden death in my family line, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every intentional or non-intentional agreement with the sudden death in my family line, be scattered by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I covered my marriage and family with the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Every protocol of sudden death in my family, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.