Destroying Satanic Weapon of Poverty
Bible Reading: Zechariah 1:18-21
“18 Then lifted I up mine eyes, and saw, and behold four horns.
19 And I said unto the angel that talked with me, What be these? And he answered me, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, Israel, and Jerusalem.
20 And the LORD shewed me four carpenters.
21 Then said I, What come these to do? And he spake, saying, These are the horns which have scattered Judah, so that no man did lift up his head: but these are come to fray them, to cast out the horns of the Gentiles, which lifted up their horn over the land of Judah to scatter it.” Zechariah 1:18-21
In Ephesians 6:11-18, we are commanded to;
“Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.
For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.
Therefore put on the full armour of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.
Stand firm then with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the Gospel of peace.
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.
Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people.” Ephesians 6:11-18
A weapon is defined as a thing designed or used for inflicting bodily harm or physical damage. It’s a tool used to injure or kill in fighting or hunting. A weapon is an instrument or other means of harming or exerting control over another. Examples of weapons are guns, cutlass, arrows, etc.
Our focus in this devotional prayer bomb is the satanic weapons that are man-made by the devil to cause poverty into ones’ life or business. These weapons are visible and invisible, but working against any business or work their victims are doing.
“The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.” 2 Corinthians 10:4-5
In Zechariah 1:18-21, it is recorded that, the enemy uses horns to scatter things and destroy the cities.
Prayers to destroy satanic weapons of poverty are powerful prayers that back up with the Holy Spirit to destroy any weapons the devil may use to cause or bring poverty into your life or business. They are strong enough to end your poverty as long as you are obedient to the word of God.
The Word of God says that no weapon formed against us will prosper (Isaiah 54:17), and we are also commanded to resist the devil and he will flee from us. The word of God assures us victory over any weapon of the devil. Therefore, you don’t need to panic or fear any weapons that the enemy may use against you.
“But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.” 2 Thessalonians 3:3
Sin is the barrier that allows the evil weapon to work against us, but we are given the grace to repent and forsake our sins.
“If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.” 1 John 1:9
In addition, make sure you forgive anyone that offended you. Forgiveness can feel challenging, but God makes it clear in His words that He freely forgives us and we are expected to do the same for others.
“For if you forgive other people when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive others their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.” Matthew 6:14-15
When you forgive, then your prayers will be answered.
Destroying Satanic Weapon of Poverty Prayers
- Father, forgive me all my sins that open door for poverty in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, sanctify me and my business with the blood of Jesus.
- Every curse of poverty in my life is broken by the blood of Jesus.
- Any weapon of poverty that I inherited through my sins is consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any weapon of poverty that I inherited from my parents is consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any weapon of poverty that was transferred into my life be consumed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil hands planted poverty into my business, be wither today, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil machinery, assigned to work against my business, is destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every weapon of the satanic kingdom working against my prosperity is destroyed by fire and thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every weapon of poverty, targeted against my life, is scattered, in the name of Jesus.
- Every descendant of poverty in my life, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
- The person assigned to control evil weapon target against of my business, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
- The agent of darkness assigned to monitoring evil weapon target against of my business, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
- By the thunder of God, I unseat every evil power sitting on my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
- Every remote control mechanism fashioned against my destiny, be consumed by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every weapon of poverty in my marriage is destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus
- Every weapon of poverty in my business is destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus
- Any weapon used to scatter my business is consumed by fire today, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil weapon used to scatter my prosperity is consumed by fire today, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic agent sponsoring weapons of poverty into my life die today, in the name of Jesus.