Prayers for Divine Prosperity
Bible Reading: Numbers 23:23
“Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel; according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel: What hath God wrought!”
Prosperity is the promise and plan of God for His children, and it is a pity that many Christians includes church leaders are not experienced divine prosperity as programmed by God. The reason why many are not prospering according to the purpose, plan and promise of God is that we fail to follow the divine principles of prosperity as stated in the Holy Scripture.
Firstly, seek first the Kingdom of God. For instance, the Bible affirmed that “Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” Matthew 6:33.
It is clear and straightforward instruction, “Seek first the Kingdom of God, and his righteousness…”. If you first seek the Kingdom of God, divine prosperity is sure for you. When you make the Kingdom of God a priority in your life, doing, actions and reactions, then divine prosperity is attainable for you.
Secondly, divine prosperity is hanging on the study of the word of God and obey it.
“This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.” Joshua 1:8. 8
There is no shortcut when it comes to God’s principles, plan and purpose. If you desire to enjoy the blessing and prosperity of God, you must be a student of the word of God. Read it, study it, meditate it, and obeying it is an open door for divine prosperity.
Thirdly, the power of prosperity is from God, and He can establish it upon your life.
“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.” Deuteronomy 8:18. Divine prosperity doesn’t happen base on your strength or man-made power but happens through the power of God. The power to prosper is in the hands of God, and He gives anyone He likes according to His will.
Fourthly, given God His portion and never rob Him.
“Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.” Malachi 3:10
We are in a generation when people like free things. I want you to understand that nothing good enough comes out from free things. You are enjoying prayers from the men and women of God, but you find it difficult to support their ministry. You can call men or women of God everyday every hour, but to give them part of your profit is a big task for you. Mind, you, the more you hold your hands from given the men and women of God, the more you allow the door of prosperity closing against you.
The Lord Jesus Christ said; “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.” Luke 6:38
Prosperity is not a game of chance, but an outcome of giving and faithfulness. Your prosperity started when you surrender yourself unto Jesus Christ. Matthew 11:28
“Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” John 15:4-5
Divine prosperity has no rival and it’s incomparable. It is the prosperity that last long, give peace of mind, and no devourer can devour it.
Prayer for divine prosperity
- Any power of sin dominating my business, die by thunder in the name of Jesus,
- Every seed of sin assigned to hinder my prosperity, die by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- My Father and my God, arise and help me to empty myself of sin and evil strangers in the name of Jesus.
- The door of divine prosperity is open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give unto me, the keys of divine prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
- You strongman of dream manipulation, I am not your candidate, release me now and die in the name of Jesus.
- Father, established me on the ground of divine prosperity in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, let your chariots of fire appear in my dreams in the name of Jesus.
- Father, all my virtues of prosperity stolen in the dream I recover them by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil pronouncements against my prosperity are hereby cancelled by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- By the fire of the Holy Ghost, I break every yoke of anti-prosperity in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, release your battle angels to track down any force of darkness assigned to hinder my prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic attack against my prosperity in the dream is converted to victory in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic attack against my prosperity in the dream received the thunder and consume by fire in the name of Jesus.
- I possess the Spirit of divine prosperity in the name of Jesus.
- Father, empower me for divine prosperity in the name of Jesus.
- The Spirit of the Living God, come upon my life and place a shield of protection around me in the name of Jesus.
- By the fire of the Holy Ghost, anything and everything manipulated against me in the dream be completely destroyed by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Any fingers of darkness pointed against my prosperity, wither and die in the name of Jesus.
- As of today henceforth, I refuse to eat at the dining table of darkness in the name of Jesus.
- Thou spirit of mammon, loose your hold upon my success in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic counterfeit set up to divert blessing from me, be exposed and be disgraced in the name of Jesus.
- Anything planted in my life to demote my divine prosperity, come out and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every power that does not want me to walk in divine prosperity, die in the name of Jesus.
- Every force of darkness assigned to manipulate my prosperity, die, die, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Thou power of God that makes wealth, open my eyes to see in the spirit in the name of Jesus.
- By the grace of God, I reject every spirit of poverty and anti-prosperity in the name of Jesus.
- The uncommon door of divine prosperity opens unto now in the name of Jesus.
- The uncommon door of divine success opens unto now in the name of Jesus.
- The uncommon door of divine favour opens unto now in the name of Jesus.
- The uncommon door of divine grace and mercy is open unto now in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank you for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus.