Silver Jubilee Appreciation Prayer Bombs
Bible Reading: Ephesians 6:10-18
“10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and the power of his might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;”
I give glory and honour to the Almighty God, I am that I am, the ancient of days, the only faithful Father and my All in All for His faithfulness caring, protecting and sufficient grace upon my life, my marriage, family and the ministry.
Moreso, I thank everyone for your support during our Silver Jubilee ministry and marriage anniversary, I appreciate you all.
I’m using today Devotional Prayer Bombs to appreciate all my boss, family, friends, and every member of the church of God where I’m pastoring and all my contacts around the world. As you all know that our Online ministry is focus on Bible teaching and fervent prayers, we are sending these prayers as our gifts to you.
Having a blissful home for 25 years is the grace and love of God because to be sincere with ourselves, marriage is hard. It is incredibly hard, but people don’t want to admit this truth. You will agree with me that, spending forever with someone who is different from you [not from your family, tribe, having different culture, sometimes different language], is not quite a walk in the common. It has its ups and downs, corner and narrows, as well as highs and lows. Beloved it’s full of challenges, trials, disagreement, then agreement. It’s also involved breaking, and then making. But it needs perseverance, and determination coupled with the grace, favour and love of God to win the race.
Marriage is incredibly challenging but when handled right, it is incredibly gorgeous and enjoyable. This is why prayers like this matter and it must be taken seriously and fervently.
Why You Should Take Prayer Seriously in your marriage?
Firstly, the prayer humbles you and tear away pride. One of the factors that destroy marriage is pride, but one conquers it through prayers. Prayer helps me to speak to myself when an issue happens, and it assists me to forgive and forget.
Secondly, praying for your marriage [married or single] is one of the most rewarding things you can do for yourself. Because it will save your time, needless tears, and the entirety of your future.
Thirdly, it will make it easy to handle issues successfully. If you make prayer a priority and not an option, then handling a lot of issues will be much easier.
Fourthly, prayer makes marriage stronger and healthier. When you pray for your marriage, you will gain clarity on things to do on some issues. You will find peace, and your faith in God is reinforced.
Lastly, it is a powerful tool to fight against the enemy and every force against your marriage. Every marriage has an enemy, and the enemy desire to steal, kill and destroy marriage.
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.” John 10:10a.
The battle is spiritual and you need spiritual weapons to fight it. Have you noticed how easily you are quarrel with your wife or husband on an issue that has no root? But suddenly, the quarrel leads to another disagreement! It is better to table your matter with God rather than quarrel with your spouse.
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.” Ephesians 6:10-13
It’s your responsibility as a couple to submit yourself to one another. Commit yourself to prayer and never allow Satan and his cohorts to tear down your marriage or relationship.
“Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.” Ephesians 5:21-22
Prayer for a successful marriage
- Father, I thank you for the wife/husband you gave me.
- Father, I confess all our sins that causing sorrow in our marriage, wash us clean with your blood in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I break every yoke of failure attached with my marriage in the name of Jesus.
- Father, help me to be forgiven and tolerant with my wife/husband, in the name of Jesus.
- Father teach me to love my spouse unconditionally and remain faithful to one another in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptise my marriage with the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, don’t allow the fire of love in my marriage to quench, in the name of Jesus.
- Every force of darkness against my marriage, be consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus.
- Every force of frustration against my marriage, be scattered by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every invisible barrier against my marriage, be scattered by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every visible barrier against the success of marriage, be scattered by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, decorate my marriage with your grace and favour in the name of Jesus.
- Father, silence every wind of failure against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I terminated any curse operating in my marriage causing a marital delay for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver my marriage from satanic plans in the name of Jesus.
- Every agenda of the enemy against my marriage, be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any wind of hatred between me and my spouse, die in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil effect of outside influences in my marriage, be completely neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
- Every agent of the satanic kingdom, assigned to ruin my marriage, receive the consuming Fire of the Holy Ghost and somersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Any generational curse affecting my marriage, be scattered by fire in the name of Jesus.
- I pray against every divination organized by the devil and his cohorts against my marriage, die, In the name of Jesus.
- The giant killer assigned to monitoring my marriage, your time is over, die today in the name of Jesus.
- I pursue, overtake and recover my marriage from the hands of marriage breakers, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, dissolve and render to nought every evil counsel fashioned against my marriage in Jesus name.
- Anybody born of a woman who has hindered my blessing, I command you now in the name of Jesus, begin to release my blessings by the power of God.
- My Father and my Lord, cause your blessing to beautify my marriage in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I break every curse of disobedience that brought trouble into my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- By the fire of God, I break every satanic calabash that has been used to exchange the blessing of my marriage with sadness, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every barrier that is blocking my marriage financial breakthrough, in the name of Jesus.