PRAYER FOR UNUSUAL MIRACLES
Bible Reading: 2Kings 7: 1-9
“1 Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, Tomorrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.
2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof.
3 And there were four leprous men at the entering in of the gate: and they said one to another, Why sit we here until we die?
4 If we say, We will enter into the city, then the famine is in the city, and we shall die there: and if we sit still here, we die also. Now therefore come, and let us fall unto the host of the Syrians: if they save us alive, we shall live; and if they kill us, we shall but die.
5 And they rose up in the twilight, to go unto the camp of the Syrians: and when they were come to the uttermost part of the camp of Syria, behold, there was no man there.
6 For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us.
7 Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life.
8 And when these lepers came to the uttermost part of the camp, they went into one tent, and did eat and drink, and carried thence silver, and gold, and raiment, and went and hid it; and came again, and entered into another tent, and carried thence also, and went and hid it.
9 Then they said one to another, We do not well: this day is a day of good tidings, and we hold our peace: if we tarry till the morning light, some mischief will come upon us: now therefore come, that we may go and tell the king’s household.”
We are the children of God for miracles and wonders. God works in mysterious ways in which unexpected happens. The way God manifest His power is beyond human imagination and theory. And as the children of God, we are to experience our Father’s unusual miracles that will make our enemies know that we are the children of the Most-High God.
The incident in our today’s Bible reading is an unusual miracle that many people did not believe it can happen. When the prophet Elisha told the people what God is going to do within 24 hours, it was a joke to most of them including the leaders. But our faithful Father who can do all things proved His superpower and turn everything upside down within 24 hours.
When God want to do His unusual miracle in your life, He did not need a committee to discuss your issue. He doesn’t need anybody’s approval to release His miracle.
Let us examine how God performed His wonders:
“For the Lord had made the host of the Syrians to hear a noise of chariots, and a noise of horses, even the noise of a great host: and they said one to another, Lo, the king of Israel hath hired against us the kings of the Hittites, and the kings of the Egyptians, to come upon us. Wherefore they arose and fled in the twilight, and left their tents, and their horses, and their asses, even the camp as it was, and fled for their life. 2 Kings 7:6-7
First, the Lord had made the host of the Syrians hear the noise of CHARIOTS.
Secondly, the Lord had made the host of the Syrians hear a noise of HORSES.
Thirdly, the Lord had made the host of the Syrians hear a noise of a GREAT HOST.
Fourthly, the Lord confused the Syrians. The host of the Syrians thought that the King of Israel had hired warriors to fight them.
Fifthly, the Lord make the host of the Syrians to fled and left their properties.
Beloved, do you see how God work for His people? He ends their famine and inflation within 24 hours! He makes the whole city experience surplus and everyone has enough to eat. What a great God indeed!!!
At this juncture, you don’t need to be motivated to come back to God with all your problems. Your debt is not a problem, rather your sickness is a big deal. Disappointment or barrenness in marriage are issues that God will end in your life. The same God that wipes away the hunger of the whole nation within 24 hours is the same today and forever. He never changes but has the power to change things!
“Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?” Jeremiah 32:27
There is nothing too hard for God to do. No problem is too big or too hard for God to deal with. If you’re tired of wondering where you fit, you’re tired of being overlooked, and you’re exhausted from being overcome by all that this world is, you’re tired of wasting your life on things that will never satisfy in the long term, then please know that Jesus Christ is the only one that can end all your challenges because He has more in mind for you.
PRAYER FOR UNUSUAL MIRACLES
- Every gathering of the enemies in my father’s house, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, made my enemies hear the noise of chariots in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, made the host of my enemies hear a noise of horses in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord made the host of my enemies hear a noise of a great host in the name of Jesus.
- Father, send confusion to the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- By the fire of the Holy Ghost, all my enemies fight yourself, in the name of Jesus.
- Any marine powers that do not allow good things to last in my hands, be destroyed by fire, in Jesus name.
- I possess the power of an unusual miracle in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I terminate any demonic mark diverse away unusual miracle in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every force of darkness assigned to steal my blessing, you are a liar, die by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- The unusual miracle that had not happened in my family before, Father, release unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- I challenge the marine kingdom with the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- My manhood/womb that witchcraft powers have swallowed, be vomited by fire in Jesus name.
- The power that has vowed to waste my manhood/womb without issue, die now in the Jesus name.
- Any powers that are troubling my life be exposed by fire in the name of Jesus.
- The unusual miracle that will silence my enemies, Father, let it happen in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Financial problems after the wedding ceremony, sorrow after the wedding ceremony, die, in the name of Jesus.
- The spirit of anger at the edge of a marital breakthrough, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of God, pursue, overtake and recover all my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power hinders unusual miracles in my life, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.