Overcome Persistent Problem
Prayer against the persistent problem
Bible Reading: Luke 18:1-8
“1 And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
4 And he would not for a while: but afterwards he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.
7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cries day and night unto him, though he bears long with them?
8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?”
Prayer against the persistent problem is the prayer for those that are ready to overcome their long days’ problem. It is the prayer that inspired through the Holy Spirit to end every challenge that you may have experience either from your birth, or the day from your wedding or the time you started schooling or when you started living where you are now.
Are you among those that have been complaining about persistence problem in your marriage? You have been experiencing the same problem all the time? Is your business experience the same calamity? Are you among the people that think God did not answer their prayers because of continuous challenges that embark on their work or business? If yes, today daily devotional prayer bombs are for you.
Prayer against the persistent problem is our focus and it can be deal with through persistence efforts which includes persistence prayers and fasting, unrelenting focus and determination, as well as boldness and courage to face the situation at any time.
“Rejoice in hope; be patient in affliction; be persistent in prayer.” Romans 12:12
”Plans of the persistent surely lead to productivity, but all who are hasty will surely become poor.” Proverb 21:5
“Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.” 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18
Prayers to Overcome Persistent Problem
- I baptise myself into the blood of Jesus Christ.
- By the blood of Jesus, I terminate every trace of a persistent problem in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, forgive and wipe away all my sins that caused persistent problems in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I closed every source of a persistent problem in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic agent causing the persistent problem in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every artificial power molesting my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every existence of the persistent problem in my family, stop to exist in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I destroy all programs of a persistent problem in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, have mercy unto me, and deliver me from this long problem, in the name of Jesus.
- Any generational curse in my family, be terminated by the blood of Jesus.
- By the fire and thunder of God, I closed every door of a persistent problem in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything in my life cooperating with persistent problems, die in Jesus name.
- Father LORD, show me the secrets behind every persistent problem in my life in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my LORD, give me the grace to be patient until I receive my expectation from you in Jesus name.
- The anointing to pray and pray until I get a good result, fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- The force behind the persistent problem in my marriage, be expose and scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me undeniable victory over my persistent problem in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, this persistent problem [mention] the problem that is persistent in your life], your time is off today, die, in the name of Jesus.