BREAKING THE YOKE OF CURSES
BIBLE READING: Psalm 51:1-end
“1 To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David, when Nathan the prophet came unto him after he had gone into Bath-she’-ba
Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according to the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from mine iniquity and cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
4 Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest and be clear when thou judgest.
5 Behold, I was shapened in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.
6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.
9 Hide thy face from my sins and blot out all mine iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.
11 Cast me not away from thy presence, and take not thy holy spirit from me.
12 Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me with thy free spirit.
13 Then will I teach transgressors thy ways, and sinners shall be converted unto thee.
14 Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.
15 O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.
16 For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.
18 Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.
19 Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.”
Breaking the yoke of curses is our main focus today. Curse is a dangerous thing that affects almost all the families in the entire world. I can say it clearly that, no man without been afflicted with a curse from one way or the other. It noted in the Bible that, every man born of a woman is a sinner – born with a curse inherited from the first parent in the Garden of Eden, Genesis 3:1-ff. Romans 3:23. Galatians 3:10.
The yoke of a curse is the main reason why many sisters could not marry while numerous brothers are still waiting for their ordained wife because they are under the yoke of a curse.
In other to enjoy peaceful living with the success of uncommon favour, one must be set free from the yoke of a curse which is also known as the bondage of sin through the Blood of Jesus Christ. When you are set free from the bondage of curse generated from the first parent, it was then you are a guarantee for divine favour of God to its fullness.
One thing I discovered on anyone that been living under the yoke of a curse is that anywhere he/she goes, the effect of such curse will manifest, and such person will become a victim of torment by the devil and his agents. In most cases, such a person will have no access to good or profitable things. But God in His uncommon favour and mercy, sent His beloved Son – Jesus Christ to break the yoke of curses and sin through His blood on the Cross at Calvary (Galatians 3:13).
Beloved, if you want the yoke of curses in your life to be broken, if you want the legacy of sin and yoke of curses that you picked from your birth or from your parents and grandparents to be broken, if you want to be delivered from the bondage of sin as well as the yoke that Satan given unto you, then you must accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and breaker the yoke of a curse is a bold and meaningful step you must take now. Surrender your total life unto, and allow Him to cleanse you with His precious blood through your obedience and faith in Him. Matthew 11:28-29, John 3:16
BREAKING THE YOKE OF CURSES PRAYERS
- My Father and my Lord, I confess you as my Lord and Saviour in the name of Jesus.
- Father, forgive me and wash me clean from all sins I have committed in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the blood of Your Son, Jesus Christ, purify me from every sin that I have committed against You in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, purge every curse that has passed on in my family from generation to generation in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, every yoke of curse in my life, be broken in the name of Jesus.
- My God and My father, let frustration and disappointment, be the portion of every object fashioned against my life and family, in the name of Jesus.
- My God and my father, let every tie to polluted objects and items between my life and family, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Every inherited yoke of curse in my life, die by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In the uncommon favour of God, I command every spoken curse against my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of a curse that causes a marital delay in my life, your time is off, die by the blood of Jesus.
- I break the yoke of marital challenges in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of the financial curse upon my life is broken by the blood of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command every curse pronounced inwardly against my destiny and marriage, break in the name of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command you inward curses, militating against my virtues, business, marriage and spiritual living, break, in the name of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command any power given the mandate to curse and hinder my progress, summersault and die, in the name of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command every spirit of Balaam hired to curse my progress, fall down and die by thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command every curse that I have brought into my life through ignorance and disobedience of my parents, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I command every power magnetizing physical and spiritual curse to me, I raise the blood of Jesus against you and I challenge you by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, My Father and My Lord, turn all my self-imposed curses to blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus Christ, I terminate every generational curse that is affecting my destiny with the Blood of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, the root of generational curses in my life and family is uprooted by the fire of God in Jesus name.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, as from today henceforth, I remove my name from the linkage of generational curses that is affecting my family in the name of Jesus.
- By the grace of God, today is the last day of existing of generational curses in my life and family in the name of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, every yoke that holds me with generational curses is destroyed by the thunder of God in the name of Jesus.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, My God, lift me from the pity of failure where the generational curse is kept me in Jesus name.
- In the capability of the uncommon favour of God, I will NOT fail anymore because Jesus Christ has removed my name from the book of failure that generational curses of my family kept me in the name of Jesus.