HOW TO BE FRUITFUL PRAYER POINTS
Bible Reading: Psalms 1:1-6
“1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditates day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither, and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.”
Biblically, we are ordained to be fruitful. Jesus said: “You didn’t choose me. I chose you, I appointed you to go and produce lasting fruit, so the Father will give you whatever you ask for using my name” John 15:16 (NLV).
You are appointed to be fruitful. You are positioned to be fruitful. You are chosen to be fruitful. Fruitfulness is not something that a man plans for, but God His Creator appointed man for it. When God says, this is what He wants you to be or become who can hinder or stop it? The person that will stop or hinder it has not been born!
The Fruitfulness that your Creator is asking from you is both physical and spiritual. Spiritual fruit is the nature of the Spirit revealed in the life of the believer. It refers to spiritual qualities which should be evident in your life as a child of God.
Your Spiritual fruit is the evidence of your spiritual growth and your spiritual maturity in Christ. Like fruit in the natural world, it is a product that results from the process of life. Just as fruit takes time to develop in the natural world, spiritual fruit takes time to develop. It is the product of internal growth in your life and every life of every Christians.
Some of the spiritual fruits of the Holy Spirit that God wants you to bear are “the Spirit of love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such, there is no law.” (Galatians 5:22-23).
In other words, God wants you to grow and be fruitful in Love. He wants us to be deep in affection, care, and concern for others. Gladness, delight, and jubilance which is not dependent on the circumstances of life. Be quiet, calm, harmonized; an absence of strife, anxiety, and concern. Also, you must be patient and possess the ability to be cheerful in bearable and unbearable situations. You must be gentle, In other words, you must be of a mild manner; not severe, violent or loud; quiet, respectful and kind to others. Acts of holiness and righteousness should also be a priority in your daily living. You must have total confidence towards God which is your faith. And finally, you must moderate your emotions, thoughts, and actions; be self-controlled.
HOW TO BE FRUITFUL PRAYER POINTS
- Every seed of barrenness in my life, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptise me with the power of fruitfulness, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything programmed into my life to arrest my conception be dismantled by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of unfruitfulness in my life, be broken in the name of Jesus.
- Let the year given to me from demonic word concern my childbearing be expired today.
- I shake off every dust of childlessness introduced into my life from my family line in the name of Jesus.
- I command all unknown evil forces organized against my life to be scattered, in Jesus name.
- By fire by thunder, I paralyze every activity of physical and spiritual parasites against my life in the name of Jesus.
- By fire by thunder, I paralyze every activity of devourers in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Any power denying me of my due miracles receive the stone of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let Your angel perform heavenly necessary surgical operations in all the areas of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I commanded all evil strangers in my body to come out by the fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of failure assigned to monitoring my business, you are a liar, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, release anointing for fruitfulness upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power of my mother’s house causing unfruitfulness into my marriage, die in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power of my father’s house causing unfruitfulness into my marriage, die in the name of Jesus.
- Father, set me free from the bondage of unfruitful in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, every mark of failure in my life is removed in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse of unfruitfulness in my life, be broken by the blood of Jesus.
- Every force fueling unfruitfulness into my marriage, scattered by fire in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, every door of fruitfulness that closed against me is open now, in the name of Jesus.