PRAYER AGAINST DISTRESS
Bible Reading: Psalms 77:1-20
”1 I cried unto God with my voice, even unto God with my voice; and he gave ear unto me.
2 In the day of my trouble I sought the Lord: my sore ran in the night, and ceased not: my soul refused to be comforted.
3 I remembered God, and was troubled: I complained, and my spirit was overwhelmed. Selah.
4 Thou holdest mine eyes waking: I am so troubled that I cannot speak.
5 I have considered the days of old, the years of ancient times.
6 I call to remembrance my song in the night: I commune with mine own heart: and my spirit made diligent search.
7 Will the Lord cast off forever? and will he be favourable no more?
8 Is his mercy clean gone forever? doth his promise fail for evermore?
9 Hath God forgotten to be gracious? hath he in anger shut up his tender mercies? Selah.
10 And I said, This is my infirmity: but I will remember the years of the right hand of the most High.
11 I will remember the works of the LORD: surely I will remember thy wonders of old.
12 I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
13 Thy way, O God, is in the sanctuary: who is so great a God as our God?
14 Thou art the God that doest wonders: thou hast declared thy strength among the people.
15 Thou hast with thine arm redeemed thy people, the sons of Jacob and Joseph. Selah.
16 The waters saw thee, O God, the waters saw thee; they were afraid: the depths also were troubled.
17 The clouds poured out water: the skies sent out a sound: thine arrows also went abroad.
18 The voice of thy thunder was in the heaven: the lightnings lightened the world: the earth trembled and shook.
19 Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
20 Thou led thy people like a flock by the hand of Moses and Aaron.” Psalms 77:1-20
Distress is one of the challenges facing many people today, and it has led them to bondage that causes havoc and unhappiness. Prayer against distress is a prayer for people that are under distress, oppression as well as unhappiness. However, spiritual distress occurs when a person is no longer able to find meaning, peace, comfort, strength, or connection in life.
Spiritual distress must be handling spiritually which is the focus of this prayer against destress. Moreover, spiritual distress is the result of a disruption in a person’s beliefs or value system. This can affect the entire sense of well-being of such person that under distress. Besides, spiritual distress is most often visible through emotional disturbance.
Prayer against spiritual distress is for anyone that experience any of the following:
- Feelings of anger
- Feeling abandoned by God.
- Feeling abandoned by the family and friends.
- A feeling of commit suicide.
- Unrest and unhappiness.
- Feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Difficulty sleeping.
- Fear, anxiety, and grief.
- Unresolved guilt.
- Feeling weary and losing faith.
- Depression and unmet spiritual meets.
- Bordering your mind with unbelief questions.
If you desire to be free from distress, you MUST:
- Accept Jesus Christ and obey Him all the time – Matthew 11:28
- Flee from sins and any immorality – 1 Corinthians 6:18
- Study and read your Bible daily – Joshua 1:8
- Engage in fervent and violent prayers.
- Be filled with the Holy Spirit.
Prayer against Distress
- Power of distress in my life, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Force of infirmity and distress, die, in the name of Jesus.
- The spirit of oppression assigned to tormenting me, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Father deliver me from the spiritual distress in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, every inherited infirmities and distress, you are a liar, die in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of spiritual oppression planted into my life, be uprooted by fire in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I sanitize my body in the name of Jesus.
- Every power sponsored witchcraft and distress against me, be scattered by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every chain of oppressor attached with my life, be broken by thunder in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, any bondage of distress in my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every curse of distress in my life, terminated by the blood of Jesus Christ.
- Any power prolonging distress into my life, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every eater of flesh assigned to kill me, your time is over, die by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Drinkers of blood, my life is not your candidate, die now in the name of Jesus.
- Every arrow of distress assigned against my life, backfire in the name of Jesus.
- Every chain of distress in my life, be scattered by thunder and fire in the name of Jesus.
- By the mighty power of God, I offload distress from my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every diviner assigned to attack me with distress, be scattered by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to destroy my destiny, die and die in the name of Jesus.
- Any power of frustration that pursued my marriage and business, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of oppression in my life dies by the blood of Jesus.
- The spirit of oppressor from my parent generation, you are a liar die by thunder in the name of Jesus.
- Every operation of darkness in my family line, consume by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power of the night programmed against my life, scattered by fire in the name of Jesus.