MY CALLING SHALL NOT BE WASTED
DELIVERANCE PRAYERS FOR MINISTERS
By DR. D. K. Olukoya
Bible Reading: Psalms 1 & 2
“1 Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
3 And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.
4 The ungodly are not so: but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.” PSALM 1:1-6
Read Psalm 2
“1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.” PSALM 2:1-12
To be called into the ministry is a great privilege. But it is one thing to be called and another to fulfil one’s calling. Many people have had their calling wasted by wasters of callings. The War against wasters of callings should be fought with the totality of your strength. Many who were called started on a very good note but ended badly. Every Christian worker or member of the gospel ministry should make it a point of duty to carry out this prayer programme on regular basis. Some gospel workers and ministers never bargained for the attack they have suffered in the course of fulfilling their calling.
It is the responsibility of thou who are called into the ministry to wage prayer war against all wasters of callings. You must use the prayer points below to safeguard your calling. These prayer points will chase away every power trying to waste your calling.
MY CALLING SHALL NOT BE WASTED
- Thank the lord for the privilege of working in His vineyard.
- Since many are called but few are chosen, thank the Lord for choosing you.
- Bring quality repentance before the Lord.
- I shall not be a misfired arrow in the hands of my Maker, in Jesus’ name.
- Any foundational power, working against my calling, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke, working against spiritual growth in my life, break, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of God, the enemy will not make me a bad example, in the name of Jesus.
- Every destructive habit, designed to waste my calling, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to finish well, come upon my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
- Every area of incomplete deliverance in my life, receive complete deliverance by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual cataract, clear away from my vision, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of slumber, I bury you today, in the name of Jesus.
- You the eagle of my calling, mount up by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Every anti-ministry arrow, fired into my life, backfire, in Jesus’ name.
- Holy Ghost fire, destroy all works of darkness in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- Every door, opened to the enemy of my calling, be closed, in Jesus’ name.
- My Father and my God, let the waters of life flow into every dead area of my spiritual life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every weapon, fashioned against my high calling, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Any foundational serpent and scorpion, programmed into my life to destroy my calling in the future, die, in Jesus’ name.
- O God of Elijah, arise and give unto me my mantle of fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Anything planted within me, that has not manifested now but will manifest in the future to make me backslide, dry up, in Jesus’ name.
- Every witchcraft power, drinking the blood of my spiritual life, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Glory of God, overshadow me, in the name of Jesus.
- Strength of God, empower me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every internal bondage, magnetizing external bondage, break, in the name of Jesus.
- O glory of my calling, arise and shine, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of God, I will not mortgage my calling on the lap of Delilah and Jezebel, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to retire, I must re-fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every enemy of my divine commendation of ‘well done,’ at the end of my race, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that my Samson will not be shaven, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive power to meet the needs of this present generation, in the name of Jesus.
- All the rough places in my life, targeted at my spiritual breakthroughs, be smoothened by the blood of Jesus.
- O Lord, let Your glory overshadow my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to tarry in the valley of powerlessness, in the name of Jesus.
- I rise above my roots by the power in the blood of Jesus.