PRAYERS TO BREAK THE BACKBONE OF POVERTY
By Dr. D.K. Olukoya [MFM]
Bible Reading: Obadiah 1:17-21
“17 But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.
18 And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it.
19 And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead.
20 And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.
21 And saviours shall come up on mount Zion to judge the mount of Esau; and the kingdom shall be the LORD’s.” Obadiah 1:17-21
Poverty is not just the absence of prosperity; it is an attack from the kingdom of darkness. There is a spiritual entity responsible for afflicting people with poverty. When you come across people who work like elephants and eat like ants, you have come across people, who are attacked by the spirit of poverty.
Wealth or prosperity is not mainly achieved by working hard or labouring from dawn to dusk. If you want to experience prosperity in life, first and foremost, you must deal with the spirit of poverty. The principality behind the spirit of poverty must be stripped of his power and rendered impotent.
“But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day.” Deuteronomy 8:18
You need to use the prayer points below as a potent weapon for breaking the backbone of poverty. Once the backbone of poverty is broken, every trace of poverty will be removed from your life.
PRAYERS TO BREAK THE BACKBONE OF POVERTY
Start with aggressive Praise Worship.
- I release myself from every ancestral demonic pollution, in Jesus’ name.
- I release myself from every inherited demonic pollution, in Jesus’ name.
- I release myself from every demonic pollution emanating from my past involvement in any demonic religion, in Jesus’ name.
- I break loose from every idol, and related association, in Jesus’ name.
- I release myself from every dream pollution, in Jesus’ name.
- Satanic attacks against my life in the dreams, be converted to victory, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let all rivers, trees, forests, evil companions, evil pursuers, pictures of dead relatives, snakes, spirit husbands, spirit wives and masquerades, manipulated against me in the dream, be completely destroyed by the power in the blood of the Lord Jesus.
- Every evil plantation in my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus! (Lay your hands on your stomach and keep repeating the emphasised area.)
- I withdraw my wealth from the hand of the bondwoman and her children, in Jesus’ name.
- By the power of the living God, I will not squander my divine opportunities, in Jesus’ name.
- I dismantle any power working against my efficiency, in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to lock the door of blessings against myself, in Jesus’ name.
- I refuse to be a wandering star, in the name of Jesus.
- I refuse to appear and disappear suddenly, in Jesus name.
- O Lord, let the riches of Gentiles be transferred to me in the name of Jesus.
- Angels of God, pursue every enemy of my prosperity to destruction, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, let the sword of the Goliath of poverty turn against it, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Father, let wealth change hands in my life, in Jesus’ name.
- O Lord, make a hole in the roof for my prosperity.
- My Father, let the yoke of poverty upon my life be dashed to pieces, in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, let every satanic siren, scaring away my helpers be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let every masquerading power, swallowing my prosperity be destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
- Every coffin, constructed against my prosperity swallow your owner, in Jesus’ name.
- My God, let the ways of the evil angels of poverty commissioned against me become dark and slippery, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, hold my purse.
- Every demonic scarcity, be dissolved by fire, in Jesus’ name.
- Thou Awesome God, bring the day of evil upon every enemy of my prosperity and destroy him with double destruction.