Dealing with difficult people that are your mate
Bible Reading: Proverbs 4:13-21
“Always remember what you have been taught, and don’t let go of it.
Keep all that you have learned; it is the most important thing in life.
Don’t follow the ways of the wicked; don’t do what evil people do. Avoid their ways, and don’t follow them.
Stay away from them and keep on going, because they cannot sleep until they do evil.
They cannot rest until they harm someone. They feast on wickedness and cruelty as if they were eating bread and drinking wine.
The way of the good person is like the light of dawn, growing brighter and brighter until full daylight.
But the wicked walk around in the dark; they can’t even see what makes them stumble.
My child, pay attention to my words; listen closely to what I say.
Don’t ever forget my words; keep them always in mind.” Proverbs 4:13-21
The People that are on the same level as you
Dealing with difficult people that are your mate is another challenge facing many today. Your mate can be an enemy and destroyer to your success and career. Many families are in trouble because of the people that are on the same level as the spouse.
The difficult people that are your mate are the kind of people that will and desire you to be with them forever. They see you as a person that should not leave them because leaving them is a disaster for them. They are the people that want you to do things as they do even worse than their own. They see you as a companion and there is no need for you to leave their level.
They are fake friends pretending to as a supportive friend, meanwhile, they tell your secret to others just to taunt you. They do this to hurt you.
”But my enemies say nothing but evil about me. “How soon will he die and be forgotten?” they ask. They visit me as if they were my friends, but all the while they gather gossip, and when they leave, they spread it everywhere.” Psalm 41:5-6
They don’t care how you feel and continues to put you down even after you talked to them. But God is faithful. He will deliver us from these types of people.
They are the men and women that can use their relationship with you to block and hinder you from going to the next level in life. When you desire to move forward ahead of them, you are in trouble. If you decided to achieve a new thing that they have not to achieve, the next thing is to conspire against you. This kind of people is the tools in the hand of the devil to fight you.
“They use you for what you have and know. They always try to take advantage of you. They are never there when you need them. In your time of need and when you’re going through bad things they run. They never build you up and make you a better person, but are always bringing you down.” Fritz Chery.
They are selfish and they will always put you down, but they don’t think that they are being counterfeit. When these friends stop talking to you, they start talking about you. They see you as their mate, and going to another level is an abomination to them.
“Even my close friend, someone I trusted, one who shared my bread, has turned against me.” Psalm 41:9
As long as you are dwelling in their level you have no problem, but as soon as you take a step of leaving them and go higher, you become their enemy and they will rise against you and use everything in their position to attack you. In addition, this kind of people always near you at your brightest moments, but nowhere to be seen at your darkest hour.
“Do not drag me away with the wicked–with those who do evil–those who speak friendly words to their neighbours while planning evil in their hearts.” Psalm 28:3
“If an enemy were insulting me, I could endure it; if a foe were rising against me, I could hide. But it is you, a man like myself, my companion, my close friend, with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship at the house of God, as we walked about among the worshipers.” Psalm 55:12-14
The best solution to be delivered from this set of people is to run to Jesus Christ. Matthew 11:28.
Don’t trust any man.
“Beware of your friends; do not trust anyone in your clan. For every one of them is a deceiver, and every friend a slanderer.” Jeremiah 9:4
“Don’t eat with stingy people; don’t desire their delicacies.
for he is the kind of person who is always thinking about the cost. “Eat and drink,” he says to you, but his heart is not with you.” Proverbs 23:6-7
Dealing with them through fervent and violent prayers.
Prayer to Dealing with difficult friends
- Father, I surrender my life unto you, sanctify me with the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I break every yoke of an evil friend in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every chain handcuffs my life, be broken by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil power diminishing my success, be scattered by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I break away from any false friendship that causes failure in my business, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I silence every evil voice announcing evil against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from the deceitfulness of fake friend, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of the Holy Ghost, I pull down every evil stronghold that builds against me by friendship in the name of Jesus.
- Every conscious and unconscious covenant made to militating against my life, break and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of an unfriendly friend upon my life, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I separate my life from every evil association in the name of Jesus.
- Every damage done to my life by unfriendly friends, be repaired by the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I separate my life from every evil gathering that brings me down, in the name of Jesus.
- Fire of God delivers me from the captivity of bad enemy now in the name of Jesus.
- I take authority over all curses pronounced against my life by unfriendly friends in the name of Jesus.
- Every agitating to bring me down by the bad friends, I command them to break by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil load transferred into my life by unfriendly friends, I return it to the owner, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I wipe away my information that has been shared with ungodly friends, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I destroy every information that I have shared with evil people that they are now using against me, in the name of Jesus.
- I fire back every arrow fired into my life by unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus.
- I recover back everything that unprofitable friends have stolen from me by the power in the blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
- Every evil friend preventing me from moving forward, fall and die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I fire back every arrow of envious witchcraft target against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every property taken from me that is on any evil altar, I commanded it to burn by fire in the name of Jesus.
- By fire by thunder, I separate myself from an ungodly friend that killing my destiny and command you to catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power militating against my life, through the enemy, fall and die in the name of Jesus.
- I release my prosperity and success from the hands of unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus.