Prayer for Israel
Bible Reading: Psalm 122.6-9
“Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: May those who love you be secure. May there be peace within your walls and security within your citadels. For the sake of my family and friends, I will say, “Peace be within you.” For the sake of the house of the LORD our God, I will seek your prosperity.” Psalm 122.6-9
The Bible commanded us to pray for Israel, Jerusalem and our neighbours. It is not the latest news that the nation of Israel is confronting divers’ challenges, wars, etc. from different locations. According to Dave Butts, he said: “It is no surprise that Israel is a source of division and contention, both in the world and in the Church. It has always been so. For reasons, one could look to the unique geographic place of the nation, a bridge of land between warring empires for millennia. Or one could look to the exclusivist monotheism of the Jewish faith that set it apart through the ages. Modern analysts can perhaps look to the deep-seated antagonism between Jew and Arab as an outgrowth of tribal hatreds born centuries ago, even reaching back to the children of the Patriarch Abraham. Christianity’s emergence from the root of Israel has led to a confusion of relationship that has shifted like sand through the years, ranging from love and respect to outright persecution.”
One of the reasons why these challenges, wars, antagonize Israel are much all the times is because Israel is an apple eye of God. The enemy [Satan] hated them and always assign nations to war against them because the Israel nation were the ones, chosen by God through which the purposes of God were to be carried out on the entire world. For everyone that believes in the God of Israel, God of Abraham, God of Isaac and God of Joseph Ayo Babalola, we should involve in praying for this lovely nation called Israel.
Biblically, there is no way peace can reign in the entire world until Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace comes against to reign. Although, an individual can experience peace in the heart when we allow Jesus Christ to overseer our heart, rule and reign there. That’s, made Jesus the Lord of your heart and life is the source of peace you can experience as far as this earth is a concern.
It is very good and acceptable that we pray for the peace of Christ to come into people’s hearts in Israel. God should shine His light into their hearts. It is this peace that will comfort and endure, even though times of great trial and tribulation.
Prayer for Israel
- Father, I thank you for your love for the nation of Israel
- Father, thank you for the promises you have for Israel.
- Father, forgive all our sins and have mercy upon your chosen people, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, show Your mercy and favour to Israel in this set time, in the name of Jesus (Psalm 102:13)
- Have mercy and saved your chosen children from the war around them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every force of wickedness surrounding the Israel, Father silence and wipe them out in the name of Jesus.
- Every activity of the wickedness against your people, Father, scattered them in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of antagonizing against Israel, be broken in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the enemy of Israel receive an angelic slap in the name of Jesus.
- Father God, remove the veil You have sovereignly placed over the eyes of Israel, that they would recognize Jesus as their Messiah in the name of Jesus. 2 Corinthians 3:14
- Father, every evil counsel against Israel shall be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Father render all the evil plans of the enemies against Israel no effect, in the name of Jesus. Psalm 33:10
- We declare that God’s purposes for Israel will be completely fulfilled and that He will be glorified
- Every satanic plan against the Israelites shall not prosper in the name of Jesus.
- All the enemies of Israel receive the judgement of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, comfort your people and heal their wounds, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, guide and protect the little nation of Israel from the calamity of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to erase Israel off the face of the map, Lord disgrace them and judge them without mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Every force that terrorizing the nation Israel, Father terrorize them with fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any enemy surrounding the nation Israel will die woefully, in the name of Jesus.
- Any machinery assigned to war against Israel shall not work, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, as you did to Pharaoh in the Red Sea, let all the enemies of the nation Israel die in the sea without remedy in the name of Jesus.
- Father, cover the nation of Israel with your wings of protection in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, the nation of Israel is protected in the name of Jesus.