Prayer for weight loss
Bible Reading: Isaih 40:29-31
“29 He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increased strength.
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:29-31
Prayer for weigh loss or prayer for diet or prayer to lose weight or prayer against obesity is our focus today. And I believe there are many people under the suffering or challenges of obesity, looking for means to lose weight, but all their efforts are unsuccessful. Don’t lose hope, you will soon overcome!
“Yes, it is possible to lose weight, get fit and healthier through prayer. I know prayer works with weight loss and health challenges: I’ve lost 150 pounds and maintained it almost 20 years only by the grace of God, eating more healthfully and through “re-creation.” Without God’s help, I would have been dead long ago. What I learned through years of dieting and nutritional interventions, failing a lot, losing weight and gaining it back, was that I had to also put my mind and spiritual beliefs into practice. I couldn’t just focus on my body. I had to deal with my emotions, mental beliefs and improve my spiritual life as well” Norris J. Chumley, PhD.
Generally, there are so many articles, lectures, training as well as diverse solution writing about weight loss diets. and all these cost a lot of money. It is a pity that most of these are not working perfectly as it supposed to be. Many have people who desired to lose weight have tried a lot of them and spent a lot of time and money, but eventually, they did not work because they’re mostly one-dimensional. Most of these are absolute trick and only exist to get your money.
A prayer diet is a spiritual way to overcome obesity, and the most significant feature of a Prayer for weight loss is consistency and steadiness. It is a daily activity most especially in the morning, place of work and in the evening. It is also a means to keep yourself aligned with your set goal of losing weight.
Starting your daily with prayer for weight loss is an entity of putting God first in your doing. Matthew 6:33. And the Scriptures confirm that “they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary, and they shall walk, and not faint.” Isaiah 40:31
In his testimony, Ke’Shawn Adamson narrates how God solve his problem of weight. He said that the Lord spoke to him and said:
“Your weight loss is directly connected to your connection to Me…you can’t go through the motions in your fight to overcome…you have to abide, dwell, spend some quality time with Me…in your heart, receive My strength and Grace to overcome…My people never conquer obesity because they’re going through the motions, in works of the flesh. You can’t fight Satan in his attack to destroy your body in your flesh, you have to fight him in the spirit and it’s a spiritual fight. If you’re weak spiritually, you’re weak physically, but if you are strong in your spirit, you can conquer everything. You Abide in Me by:
- being quiet in My Presence
- letting Me fill you up
- making time to be intimate with Me
- falling on your knees in prayer during temptation
- working my word over your flesh
- activating your faith
- letting My Word wash over your mind and help you to focus on your vision and your end prize.
- Most importantly, understanding the power of the cross and what it accomplished for you already.
You Already Won…Walk In It! Believe It! Speak It! Stand! Fight! Don’t Give UP! You Have Power! You Are Not Weak! Abide in Me and I will give you strength.”
Abide in Jesus Christ as He commanded us in the Holy Bible is the secret of weight loss that will shake your enemy. As a Christian, you should be connecting with the throne of grace all the time. Abide in Jesus Christ simply means He too abide in you. It is also meaning you are clothed with Jesus Christ in his power, healthy, and grace.
Starting your daily journey with God in prayers will give you help to be connected and get the strength needed, and possess healthy living by eating better and exercising. Engaging in daily prayer weight loss is a great way to lose weight, and be healthy.
Here another testimony from Becky – writer, and health coach:
“When people ask me about how I lost 100 pounds, they are almost always expecting me to answer with some miracle diet or workout plan.
The truth is, one of the most powerful things that helped me lose weight and keep it off is Bible verses!
Let’s face it – losing weight is hard. It’s usually a much slower process than you want it to be, and it’s so easy to get discouraged, disheartened, and believe that it’s just not worth all the work when you don’t see the progress that you feel like you should.
The good news is, you don’t have to just give in to the discouragement. You have all the tools you need to fight back and the best tool of all is the double-edged sword of God’s Word!”
The Bible says: “He sent out His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destruction.” Psalm 107:20
The word of God is the powerful weapon that will deliver you from any sickness, affliction, suffering, infirmities, etc. Believe in the word of GOD and in the power of the Holy Spirit. Surrender your life unto Jesus Christ, and let His Spirit abide in you. John 15:1-8
Prayer for weight loss
- Father, I thank You for giving me an earthly body to serve You and others in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I surrender my whole life unto you, possess me with your mighty power, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I confess all my sins unto you, cleanse me with the precious blood of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I wash away all disease of obesity in my body system, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I offer my body unto You and ask that You help me in my weight loss journey, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, renew my strength to depend on you forever, in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit of obesity in my body, cast out by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, whatever I have eaten and caused overweight to my body, I wash it away by the blood of Jesus. in the name of Jesus.
- By fire by thunder, I scattered every satanic manipulation against my health, in the name of Jesus.
- Every agenda of obesity planned against my body, I scattered it by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father deliver me from the caged of overweight, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, energize my body with the fruits of the Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Every sinful desire in my life, die by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of obesity in my life, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, sanctify me for your glory, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, possess me with the Spirit of truth, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I break every curse of obesity in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, whatever bad things I have inherited from my parents, let it terminated and destroyed permanently today, in the name of Jesus.
- Any covenant of sickness made with my life; I break it today by the blood of Jesus.
- Every evil pronouncement made against my good health, I terminate it today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, release Your healing power upon my life and heal me from diabetes, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptise me with the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptise me with the power of divine healing, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptise me with the power of total freedom, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptise me with the power of good and sound health, in the name of Jesus.
- Every connection of obesity with my life, be broken by fire and thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.