MIRACLE PRAYER TO LOSE WEIGHT
Bible Reading: 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
Generally, the issue of healthy is the most challenging facing the entire world. People are facing divers of health issue daily which includes weight loss. Many strategies have been applied for weight loss, yet the issue of losing weight is increasing. On many occasions, the consequences of a poor diet cause most of these health issues around the world. When it comes to proper nutrition, the quantity of intake is not as important as its quality. Moreover, many people believe in quantity rather than quality when it comes to diet. Most junks people consume only succeed in making them fat but not fit!
According to National Health Services UK, obesity does not happen overnight. It develops gradually over time, as a result of poor diet and lifestyle choices, such as:
- Eating large amounts of processed or fast food – that’s high in fat and sugar.
- Drinking too much alcohol – alcohol contains a lot of calories, and people who drink heavily are often overweight.
- Eating out a lot – you may be tempted to also have a starter or dessert in a restaurant, and the food can be higher in fat and sugar.
- Eating larger portions than you need – you may be encouraged to eat too much if your friends or relatives are also eating large portions.
- Drinking too many sugary drinks – including soft drinks and fruit juice.
- Comfort eating – if you have low self-esteem or feel depressed, you may eat to make yourself feel better.
- Unhealthy eating habits tend to run in families. You may learn bad eating habits from your parents when you’re young and continue them into adulthood.
Moreover, as Christian, we need to understand the facts that the issue of overweight can handle spiritually after we have to consult health personnel and seems the same. Remember, the woman with the issue of blood for 12 years, the Bible confirmed that she had spent everything she has on her health challenge, but when she met Jesus Christ, she was delivered and gain her health back. Luke 8:43-48.
So also, in Luke 13:11-16, a woman cannot lift herself up for 18 years, but she was delivered from this bond through spiritual solution [after she met Jesus Christ].
What can you do to be weight loss?
1. Reject things that bring physical wellness.
Beloved, not everything food you should be consuming. Beyond food and nutrition, God wants you to reject things that bring physical wellness but result in spiritual kwashiorkor.
“But refuse profane and old wives fables, and exercise thyself rather unto godliness. For bodily exercise profited little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.” 1 Timothy 4:7-8 KJV
“Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives’ tales; rather, train yourself to be godly. 8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present life and the life to come.” (1 Timothy 4:7-8 NIV
2. Discipline your body. 1 Corinthians 9:25
One of the yardsticks for sportsmen and women to be fitness on the pitch is to discipline their body from anything that can make them fat or overweight. They are always advised, guided and trained to lose rather than gain more pounds of weight to enhance their fitness. They are applying this disciplinary measure so that they can be able to accomplish their goal of winning trophies/titles that are perishable. 1 Peter 5:4. Engage in daily exercise should be your priority.
3. Meditation in the word of God.
Your spirit-man is the candle of the Lamp of the Living God, and he needs to be constantly fed with the Word. Joshua 1:8. The word of God is essential for our body to be nourish and spiritual fit.
4. Engage in prayer and fasting.
This is not a gentleness prayer as many did today. It should be fervent and violently. Let your whole body feel the power of God through prayer and fasting.
5. Adopt to total holy living. Leviticus 11:44-45
Complete holy living is the paramount duty of every Christian all the times. Living a holy life is not an option, but mandatory. 1 Peter 1:15-16.
“Having, therefore, these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.” 2 Corinthians 7:1
By so doing, you are equipping yourself to be fit for the crowns awaiting the triumphant Church [Revelation 2:10.]
MIRACLE PRAYER FOR WEIGHT LOSS
- Father, I thank you for creating me in your image and your likeness.
- Father, forgive me from all sin and cleanse me with the blood of Jesus
- Every seed of sin that makes me overweight, Father forgive and have mercy unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptise me with the power of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, every seed of overweight in my system, I flush it out, in the name of Jesus.
- As you are praying this prayer, shake your body – every arrow of overweight in my body, cast out, in the name of Jesus.
- By the fire of the Holy Spirit, I break every chain of the satanic kingdom that weigh me down, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, empower me to be conscious of discipline myself all the time, in the name of Jesus.
- God, help me to discard things that render me unfit for Your Kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- I rebuke all genetic, behavioural, metabolic and hormonal influences on body weight that result in being overweight, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from the power of darkness that fueling sinful desire into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive the grace to be passionately involved in a spiritual exercise that would make me fit the way God wants it, in the name of Jesus.
- By the mighty power of God, I bind my strongman in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of I speak to my body, any slowness or disorder I command it to go and operate in the proper order which the Lord intended it to operate in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of in the name of Jesus Christ, I command the spirit of obesity to die in my life.
- In the name of Jesus, I command the spirit of an excessive amount of body fat out of my body.
- Any spirit of heart disease or diabetes that war against my body, die today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, release your healing power into my life and deliver me from diabetes, in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I command the spirit of high blood pressure to die in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I command the spirits of mood disorders, and reproductive disorders to go out of my body today.
- In the name of Jesus, I command the spirit of liver disease, hypertension, Dyslipidemia, and all cancers to go out of my body.
- I rebuke all unhealthy food cravings, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the power to overcome overweight or obesity, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I break the curse of all eating disorders in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I break the curse of obesity in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- All the word curses spoken over myself and my body, I break them and command them to bear no more fruit, in the name of Jesus.
- I speak life and health over my body, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, all food addictions in my body, I command it to go out, in the name of Jesus.