War against the enemies Through the Power of Praises
Prayer of Praises Over Your Situation
Victory over the enemy through praises
Bible Reading: 2 Chronicles 20:21-29
“20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; Belief in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
21 And when he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers unto the LORD, and that should praise the beauty of holiness, as they went out before the army, and to say, Praise the LORD; for his mercy endureth forever.
22 And when they began to sing and to praise, the LORD set ambushments against the children of Ammon, Moab, and mount Seir, which were come against Judah; and they were smitten.
23 For the children of Ammon and Moab stood up against the inhabitants of mount Seir, utterly to slay and destroy them: and when they had made an end of the inhabitants of Seir, every one helped to destroy another.
24 And when Judah came toward the watchtower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.
25 And when Jehoshaphat and his people came to take away the spoil of them, they found among them in abundance both riches with the dead bodies, and precious jewels, which they stripped off for themselves, more than they could carry away: and they were three days in gathering of the spoil, it was so much.
26 And on the fourth day they assembled themselves in the valley of Berachah; for there they blessed the LORD: therefore the name of the same place was called, The valley of Berachah, unto this day.
27 Then they returned, every man of Judah and Jerusalem, and Jehoshaphat in the forefront of them, to go again to Jerusalem with joy; for the LORD had made them rejoice over their enemies.
28 And they came to Jerusalem with psalteries and harps and trumpets unto the house of the LORD.
29 And the fear of God was on all the kingdoms of those countries when they had heard that the LORD fought against the enemies of Israel.”
War against the enemies Through the Power of Praises is one of the best ways to deal with any situation beyond human understanding. In our today’s Bible reading, we read how the people of God have victory over the enemies through the power of praises. There is no doubt that Christians are in the world of battles in different forms, and we can be victorious in as much as we handle it with divine instruction. And one of the easiest ways to overcome the enemy is through praises.
Power of praises a powerful weapon that God has given to us to war against the kingdom of darkness. There is a truth fact says, if the power of prayer fails, the power of praises will never fail. Praises are one of the things that Satan hates because he cannot confront the power of praise that genuinely offer from the pure heart.
If you have been confronted with forces of darkness and no way to overcome, then turn to praises. There are many battles you cannot fight, but through the power of praises, you will overcome and be victorious.
Every child of God should learn and commit to praises in any situation. Praise is to bless God. While the praising God in the storm life is called the sacrifice of praise which is desirable to God. When you admit yourself in praises, God will move on your behalf as He did to the people of Judah when they praise Him.
It is noted that no soldier in the enemy’s camp survived in the battle because it is the Lord handle the war.
“And when Judah came toward the watchtower in the wilderness, they looked unto the multitude, and, behold, they were dead bodies fallen to the earth, and none escaped.” 2 Chronicles 20:24
No weapon or forces can withstand the power of praise, and no commander-general or ammunitions can stop the penetrating of the power of praise. The power of praise is the bombs of God that He used to do undo, and set His people free from the captivity of the enemies. Remember how God delivered Paul and Silas from the prison when the praise God wholeheartedly. The whole prison shake, the windows and doors opened, and the prisoners were set free.
“And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. And suddenly there was a great earthquake so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one’s bands were loosed.” Acts 12:25-26.
Why You Should War Against The Enemies Through The Praises?
- It can be done at any time at anywhere
- Praise confuses the enemy.
- When you praise God in your situation, you are recognizing as the only that can fight and win the battle for you.
- Praising God shows that you are appreciating and giving awe to His presence and splendour during your situation.
- Its Effectiveness is incomparable.
- Praising God will trigger the Holy Spirit in you and increase your faith in such times.
- When you are praising God, you allow God to demonstrate His mighty power on your behalf
- Our warfare is not carnal, it is spiritual and we must fight it spiritually and with spiritual weapons. Praises are one of our spiritual weapons.
- If prayer fails, praises cannot fail.
- As you praise the Lord, things begin to happen in the unseen realm.
- As you praise the Lord, you are rendering Satan and his coworkers useless and powerless in their battle against you.
- Besides, praise is a powerful weapon in deliverance and spiritual warfare for every child of God.
Beloved, if you desire to be set free from satanic bondage, just go ahead for 3 days praises. Allow yourself to connect with the throne of God through praises. Every chain will lose, every yoke will break, and every stronghold will collapse when you apply praises to your situation. You are victorious over any situation you may find yourself. Don’t allow the devil to deceive you. Engage yourself with the power of praise and confront your challenges.
War against the enemies Through the Power of Praises
- Father, I thank you for this message.
- Father, connected me with the throne of praises, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, empower me with the power of praises, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, energize me to praise you in all situations, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, give me the heart to praise you, and deliver me from the satanic bondage through the power of praise, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let my heart continue to praise you, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise the beauty of your holiness, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise the mighty power over my situation, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise you for your enduring mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise and glorify you for your mercy and goodness over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank you because you have silent my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I give you adoration and appreciate you for your wonders over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise you for your unlimited grace over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise you because you count me among the people that will be praise your holy name, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I thank you because you sent your only Begotten Son to die for my sins, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise you because all my enemies will be shame and regret, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise you because this battle belongs to you, and you have handled it perfectly, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise your Holy name because you are Alpha and Omega, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise your Holy name because you are incomparable, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise your Holy name because you are irresistible, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise your Holy name because you are indescribable, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I give you glory and honor because you are mighty over my challenges, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise you because you deliver me from every satanic influence, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise your Holy name because every lion roaring against me has been silence by your power, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I praise you because you will continue to teach me how to praise and trust you all the times, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you Father because my victory is sure, in the name of Jesus.