PRAYERS TO OVERCOME CHALLENGES AT WORK
Bible Reading: Genesis 39:7-12
“7 And it came to pass after these things, that his master’s wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.
8 But he refused and said unto his master’s wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;
9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back anything from me but thee, because thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness and sin against God?
10 And it came to pass, as she spoke to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.
11 And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there were none of the men of the house there within.
12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.” Genesis 39:7-12
Facing challenges at work is not an option but a reality that happens to everyone. However, such challenges are varying and overcome it can be handled with prayer after you have taken the necessary steps.
Generally, the workplace is a normal setting in which people with different characters, communication styles, and worldviews intermingle. It is an environment in which diverse cultures and traits are rain daily, and one cannot avoid to seen inappropriate attitudes that can cause challenges. These differences are one probable cause of workplace issues and can eventually lead to tension, anxiety, depression, unease, and pressure for those involved. Even though all workers have the right to be treated fairly and to feel safe in the workplace, but the reverse is for many people in their workplace because they face intimidation, harassment, frustration, as well as discrimination.
Having challenges at work is not only happening because of a person’s wrongdoing. On many occasions, it happens because of jealousy and hatred from coworkers and other staff within the organization. Hamman hated Mordecai for no reason, and he planned to kill him, but because of the faithfulness of Mordecai and his dedication to God, he was delivered, and his enemy was killed instead. Esther
Joseph was a faithful and dedicated worker in the house of his master, but the wife of the boss eyes on him so that he can have immorality with her, but Joseph knew that such is a great problem that can lead to the total destruction of his vision, and destiny. This challenge keeps on trouble Joseph until he runs out of his workplace.
This kind of challenge is common around the world today, a boss desire to has immorality with the female worker, and the senior worker desire to go out with female workers. Many female students are facing such challenges in their respective institutions where lecturers demand sex from the students before they can pass their courses. In all these scenarios, one needs to be fervently and violently involved in prayers. Most of these happening is not ordinary, but it spiritual because demons are at work at this Endtime to destroy many lives.
However, no matter the challenges you are facing in your workplace, these prayer bombs can help you overcome them. in every challenge, prayer is one of the solutions to overcome it.
“Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:5-7
In everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. The challenges you are facing in your workplace can be handle through prayer. Prayer is the master key, and you can use it to lock and unlock, and use it to build and pull down anything that is no your wish.
God commanded you to call upon Him when you are in trouble. “And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.” Psalm 50:15
In his appreciation, a Psalmist confessed that,
“In my distress, I called upon the Lord, and cried to my God for help; He heard my voice out of His temple, And my cry for help before Him came into His ears.” Psalm 18:6
“In my trouble, I cried to the Lord, And He answered me.” Psalm 120:1
Surely, God is ready to answer your prayers, and He will deliver you from any challenges you may be facing in your workplace.
Prayer To Overcome Challenges At Work
- Father, I thank you for giving me this job and appreciate you for the grace given to me.
- Father, I confess all my ingratitude sin unto you, forgive me and wash me clean with the precious blood of Jesus.
- My Father and my LORD, show me the source of my problems, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, open my eyes to see and know the truth behind the challenges I’m facing in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, open my eyes and ears to receive instruction and wondrous things from you, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, send your confusion to the midst of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- By fire by thunder, I render every conspiracy against me in my workplace useless, in the name of Jesus.
- Every agreement of the enemy in my workplace shall not stand, in the name of Jesus.
- Every force of wickedness in my workplace, be scattered by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every chain of challenges in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, release your thunder to the camp of my enemy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from the spirit of hatred in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, guide and direct me with Your Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- I possess the mighty power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptize me with the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of the Living God, I destroyed every demonic power using against me in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
- Any enemy of my work, your time is over, disgraced and died, in the name of Jesus.
- Every door of confusion opens against me in my workplace, be close by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every yoke of challenges attached to my life, be broken by the power of God, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I terminate every mark of hatred attached to my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I destroyed every mark of failure in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the grace to overcome every challenge in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic protocol against my success in my workplace is scattered by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic agent assigned to monitoring my affairs in my workplace, you are a liar, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every obstacle set before me in my workplace, be scattered by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- I break the yoke of affliction in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power of God, I paralyze every activity of the enemy against me in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every source of calamity against my workplace be destroyed by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- By the grace of God, I overcome every challenge facing me in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, deliver me from the camp of all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.