TURN YOUR HOUSE TO A WONDERS’ HOUSE PRAYER BOMBS
Bible Reading; 1 Kings 17:9-16
“9 Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow there to sustain thee.
10 So he arose and went to Zarephath. And when he came to the gate of the city, behold, the widow woman was there gathering of sticks: and he called to her, and said, Fetch me, I pray thee, a little water in a vessel, that I may drink.
11 And as she was going to fetch it, he called to her, and said, Bring me, I pray thee, a morsel of bread in thine hand.
12 And she said, As the LORD thy God liveth, I have not a cake, but a handful of meal in a barrel, and a little oil in a cruse: and, behold, I am gathering two sticks, that I may go in and dress it for me and my son, that we may eat it, and die.
13 And Elijah said unto her, Fear not; go and do as thou hast said: but make me thereof a little cake first, and bring it unto me, and after make for thee and for thy son.
14 For thus saith the LORD God of Israel, The barrel of meal shall not waste, neither shall the cruse of oil fail, until the day that the LORD sendeth rain upon the earth.
15 And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days.
16 And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.”
Generally, everyone desires to experience the wonders of God either spiritually, materially, financially, academically, maritally, etc. but many could not because they don’t accept their house to become the house of wonders.
Since the creation of heaven and earth and everything in it, God has been using the creatures to perform His wonders. Everything God created is for signs and wonders. You are the image and likeness of God for His wonders. When God wants to provide a need or solution to any challenge or problem we may have faced, God will use the creatures to do it perfectly. During the years of famine, God uses diverse things to fed His prophet and His people. For instance, God turned a widow of Zarephath’s house to the house of wonders to fed Elijah.
“Arise, get thee to Zarephath, which belongeth to Zidon, and dwell there: behold, I have commanded a widow woman there to sustain thee.” 1 Kings 17:9
When God desires to turn your house into His wonders’ apartment, He doesn’t look at your status or age or gender or academic qualification or colour or language. He only looks into heart and readiness to accord Him.
Before God told Elijah to meet the woman, God already knew that the woman will accommodate Elijah for God’s purpose. The little in her was offered to the prophet despite no other means. The woman acted base on the word of God “With God all things are possible, and all things are possible for anyone that believe.” Luke 1;37, Mark 9;23 respectively.
Do you want God to turn your house into the house of wonders? Then you must:
Firstly, surrender yourself unto God in holiness and righteousness. Remember, your body is the temple of God. 1 Corinthians 6:19-20
“What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore, glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which is God’s.”
God will only use your temple for His wonder if you make it available in holy. That’s why you must stop using your body for immorality, or idolatry. Your body is not meant for demonic purposes but to glorify God in using it for His wonders.
Secondly, offer the little or remaining of your possessions unto God. As I said earlier, God uses creatures to perform His wonders, the Zarephath’s widow surrenders the remaining flour in her house for the man of God to eat. Stop hiding what you have. Give little in your hands for the work of God. The remaining money in your hand is enough for God to turn your house into His wonders storeroom. If you can give out the one in your hands, surely the God of all wonders will turn your house to His storeroom of wonders.
Thirdly, obey the voice of the Lord. Beloved, as you are reading this message, make sure you take the step and obey the voice of the Holy Spirit on the instructions given you now. I know, God is speaking to you for what you must do to the people around you that need helps. The Holy Spirit is instructing you to take a step of faith as He told the widow of Zarephath. Don’t hesitate to obey Him now. Remember, obedience is better than sacrifice. Obey the voice of the Holy Spirit is better than making excuses.
“If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land:” Isaiah 1:19
When the widow obeyed the voice of the Lord through prophet Elijah, she became a point of God’s wonders. Her house became the storeroom of God’s provisions.
“And she went and did according to the saying of Elijah: and she, and he, and her house, did eat many days. And the barrel of meal wasted not, neither did the cruse of oil fail, according to the word of the LORD, which he spake by Elijah.” 1 Kings 17:15-16
After these prayer bombs, make sure you obey the voice of God as He directs you to give in supporting the work of the gospel or the needy.
Turn Your House to a Wonders’ House Prayer Bombs
- Father, I come unto you today, I surrender my life unto you, have mercy and cleanse me for your purpose in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I surrender my heart unto you, direct and guide me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, teach me what to do after these prayers, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let your mighty Spirit fall upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptize me with the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, turn my house to your wonders’ storeroom, in the name of Jesus.
- God of Elijah, open heaven of possibility unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God of Elijah, turn my empty house to your wonders’ house that will provide for the needs of people, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, turn my house to the point of solution and provisions for people’s needs, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, send divine helpers unto me today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, turn my need to surplus, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, create in me the heart that gives all things, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic protocol that hinders me to give willingly, be scattered by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- God of provisions, provide for all my needs, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the heaven of uncommon harvest open unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- My work, receive the wonders of God, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord God of Elijah, open the eyes of my helpers to see me and locate me with my blessings in their hands, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, don’t allow my helpers to rest until they have helped me abundantly, in the name of Jesus.
- My room receives the multiple blessing of God, in the name of Jesus.
- My marriage, receive the multiple blessing of children, in the name of Jesus.
- My business, receive financial breakthrough unlimited, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let your mercy speak for me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every force of failure against my business, scattered by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father cause me to celebrate your wonders in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- The wonders of God are my portion, in the name of Jesus.