SPIRITUAL INVESTMENT PRAYER BOMBS
How to invest into the Kingdom of God
The secret of spiritual investment.
Bible Reading: Matthew 6:19-21
“19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.”
Investment is a common thing that everyone practicing directly or indirectly. According to a dictionary, an investment is an asset or item that is purchased with the hope that it will generate income or appreciate value at some point in the future. It can also refer to any mechanism used for generating future income, including bonds, stocks, real estate property, or a business, among other examples.
Besides, an investment is an act of devoting time, effort, or energy to a particular undertaking with the expectation of a worthwhile result.
There are two major ways in which every man can invest, is either you invest physically or spiritually. But my major focus in today’s prayer Bombs is Spiritual Investment.
In Proverbs 16:8, it is clear that God cares more about how we make money rather than how much money we make.
“Better is a little with righteousness than great revenues with injustice.” Proverbs 16:8
God proclaims it is better to produce a lower return on investment righteously than high-flying profits unjustly. It is better to invest spiritually than invest in worldliness. We are in a generation where people desire to invest in worldliness rather than godliness. People prefer to spend their time, resources, energy as well as their gifts on things that will give them quick return most especially money. Choirs in the church want them to be pay, the instrumentalists are no more ready to use their gifts to serve God without pay. Sunday teachers, Ushers as well as related workers in the church are not ready to receive only reward from God, but expecting the church to book them on salary scales.
Abraham invested his whole life spiritually which was not visible in the natural world. God had given Abraham the promise of beautiful land, yet he never set foot in this country:
“And He gave him none inheritance in it, no not so much as to set his foot on: Yet He promised that He would give it to him for a possession, and to his seed after him when as yet he had no child.”
The Promiseland that God promised Abraham was not inherited or seen by Abraham, but his sons inherited it. Yet Abraham did not doubt God. He invested his life in the plan of God for the promise of God to be fulfilled in the future generations.
The vision of the harvest is eternal. You will spend your whole life invested in that which is not visible. But the results are eternal. When you invest spiritually, you will be blessed and the generations to come will be blessed because you fulfill the vision.
Abraham invested the only son given to him from God for a spiritual purpose. He lay down only his son Isaac for sacrifice, and God rewards him physically.
Dear Friends, this is the right time for you to invest spiritually. Give your heart to God is the first spiritual investment God requires from you.
“And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD searched all hearts, and understand all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off forever.” 1 Chronicle 28:9
In Matthew 22 vs 37-38, Jesus said: “Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.”
Your spiritual investment started with your heart. Surrender your heart, mind, and soul unto God for His work. Do it will not only bring positive changes to your life but bring out the best in you and cause you to triumph over all your enemies, and you will finally reign with Him in His Kingdom. God bless you
SPIRITUAL INVESTMENT PRAYER BOMBS:
- My Father and my Lord, I surrender my heart, soul, and mind unto you today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, create in me a new and clean heart, an obedient heart that will obey your word, in the name of Jesus.
- My God and my Lord, wash all evil seeds away in my heart with the precious Blood of Jesus Christ.
- My God and my Lord, make my heart clean and be pure before you in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my God, open my spiritual eye that I may see what is my inheritance in you and the glory of my calling, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I receive grace to become an instrument unto honor in your Kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil imagination in my heart, be washed away by the blood of Jesus.
- Every evil thought in my mind, be uprooted by the blood of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, help me to have a rich understanding of who you are, in the name of Jesus.
- Every thought and plan of evil against my life is hereby terminate by the Blood of Jesus
- My heart shall not be a container of evil thoughts and evil deeds in the name of Jesus
- As from today henceforth, my God let my heart seek your WILL and obeying your commandments in the name of Jesus.
- Every thought of failure and sickness from the enemies to me is hereby canceled and return to the sender in the name of Jesus.
- I possess the power of God to do the right things at the right time according to God’s Will in the name of Jesus.
- Every hindrance to my breakthrough that was caused by my evil thoughts is hereby removed by the fire and thunder of God in Jesus’ name.
- Father let the zeal of your kingdom fall upon me heavily and make me a tool for the expansion of your Kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- I claimed back every good thing that I have lost through my evil thoughts in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the grace to invest spiritually in the name of Jesus.
- Father, don’t allow me to disobey your instructions on giving, in the name of Jesus.
- MY Father and my Lord, help me to carry the banner of the gospel high, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, grant me the spirit of wisdom and better revelation in the knowledge of your Kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- By fire by thunder, I decree the destruction upon everything pulling me away from you, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from the spirit of fear that hindered me to invest spiritually, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil imagination that hindered me to invest spiritually into the Kingdom of God, die by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- By the authority in the name of Jesus, I terminate the existence of spiritual poverty in my life.
- I break the yoke of spiritual poverty in my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- Every chain of demonic outcomes in my life is consumed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, always cause me too hungry for your Kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, always cause me to thirst for your Kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, always cause me too hungry for your Word, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, always cause me to thirst for your Word, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, back me up to always finance the project of your Kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Every destroyer of the spiritual investment attached to my life, dies by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, open my understanding to know more and the secrets of spiritual investment, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, at the end of my journey on earth, don’t allow the gate of your Kingdom close against me, in the name of Jesus.