How to be connected with the divine authority
Bible Reading: Mark 11:27-33
“27 And they come again to Jerusalem: and as he was walking in the temple, there come to him the chief priests, and the scribes, and the elders,
28 And say unto him, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority to do these things?
29 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I will also ask of you one question, and answer me, and I will tell you by what authority I do these things.
30 The baptism of John, was it from heaven, or of men? answer me.
31 And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then did ye not believe him?
32 But if we shall say, Of men; they feared the people: for all men counted John, that he was a prophet indeed.
33 And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell. And Jesus answering saith unto them, Neither do I tell you by what authority I do these things.”
We are in a world where people are connected with one authority or the other. Generally, to be a successful person in this world or accomplish your purpose of existence, there is a connection with the divine authority for such to come to manifestation. Anyone who refuses to be governed by the divine authority that created him/her is illegal and nonfunctional in the world. Such people end their life in disgrace and ruin.
When King Saul refused to be governed by the divine authority that established his kingship, the same authority dethroned him and uprooted his kingdom.
In 1 Samuel 15:10-11, “Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying, it repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is turned back from following me, and hath not performed my commandments. And it grieved Samuel, and he cried unto the LORD all night.”
Saul actions in the above verses resulted in what happened to him in 1 Samuel 15:22-28 as stated below:
“And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.
For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king… And Samuel said unto Saul, I will not return with thee: for thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, and the LORD hath rejected thee from being king over Israel.
And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent. And Samuel said unto him, The LORD hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this day and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, that is better than thou.”
Many people in society are violating the authority of others, and the God that created them, and they are reaping destruction as well. Some are crossing the boundaries of others or realms of authority, and they are living in a mess and be in bondage. A child that refuses to obey his or her parents’ authority in living a godly and holy life will definitely suffer the consequences. Numerous nations are under calamity and war because they have rejected the authority of God that governed them. Couples that do not acknowledge the authority of God that instituted marriage will experience unbearable conditions and may end in separation which is against the purpose of God.
The key to the effectiveness, success, productivity, greatness, and perfect life for every Christian is the connection with the divine authority that governs everything anywhere at every time. Your submission to the authority of Jesus Christ is the number one and permanent key that opens the door of your fulfilling life.
In the commencement of Jesus Christ ministry on earth, the authority that will govern His affairs on earth announced Him and declared:
“And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.” Matthew 3:17
“While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.” Matthew 17:5
In John 8:29, Jesus Christ affirmed that His connection with divine authority is the secret of His success.
“And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.”
And Apostle Paul said, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me.” Philippians 4:13.
Your ability to function perfectly is attached to your connection with divine authority. Moreover, your honour and glory is hidden under the power of authority that govern your life. 2 Peter 1:17
Beloved, on whom authority you are living? If you are living according to man’s authority it may lead to a dangerous end.
“For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.” Matthew 8:9
Remember, there is no way you can live without being under man or woman authority, but the major authority you should be connected to all the time is the divine authority of God that created you in His image and likeness.
The authority of man or woman that governs your affairs in your workplace, market, house, and community where you lives can be evil or demonic. And such authority can cage you or endangering your glory and future. But when you allow the authority of the living God to oversee everything for you, then the earthly authority will be meaningless and useless in terms of attacking you.
When your life is governing by the authority of Jesus Christ, then your life will produce outstanding results that will make people to question you as they did to Jesus Christ.
“And when He has come into the temple, the chief priests and the elders of the people came unto Him as He was teaching, and said, By what authority doest thou these things? and who gave thee this authority?” Matthew 21:23
Dear Reader, by what authority do you lives? Who authorizes you to be doing what you are doing? Is it Christ Jesus or antichrist? That ministry you are operating, by which authority? Remember, nobody is isolated when it comes to the matter of authority. Is either you’re under Jesus’ authority or under the devil’s authority. Is either you are led by the Spirit of God or you are led by the evil spirits. And only those that are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. Romans 8:14
How to connect with Divine Authority
- Surrender your life unto Jesus Christ, is not an option. John 3;16-18
- Listen and corporate with the divine voice from the throne of grace.
- Obey the last command. Don’t drag or making excuses with God’s voice. John 8:29
- Addicted to daily Bible mediation.
- Remain focus unto divine things – Colossians 3:1-2
- Ask before you take action. Let God guide you in any step you ought to take.
Prayer Bombs that will connect You with Divine Authority
- Father, I come unto you today for cleansing and restitution, have mercy unto me in the name of Jesus.
- I break every imagination of sinful desire in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I possess the Spirit of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, connect me with the throne of mercy, in the name of Jesus.
- Father release your divine authority upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the authority of the living God, I rule and dominate over all my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Every agenda of the demonic kingdom over my marriage has hereby broken the authority of the living God, in the name of Jesus.
- By the authority of the mighty God, I commanded every demonic attachment with my marriage be scattered and destroy by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- I silence every earthly authority working against my success, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, release your uncommon grace authority upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, release the authority of honour and glory inherited from Jesus Christ into my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the divine authority from the throne of mercy, I break every human protocol that causes a setback for me in the spiritual growth, in the name of Jesus.
- Every environmental authority assigned to disgrace me, you are a liar, die by thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, established my rulership with your authority, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I possess the divine authority that will dominate over my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel every evil agenda against my greatness, in the name of Jesus.
- Every road of failure open against my ministry is hereby closed by the blood of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I silence every authority from the demonic kingdom assigned to monitoring my affairs, in the name of Jesus.