BECOME A FIRE-BRAND CHRISTIAN
Bible Reading: Daniel 3:16-30
“16 Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, we are not careful to answer thee in this matter.
17 If it be so, our God whom we serve can deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.
18 But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
19 Then was Nebuchadnezzar full of fury, and the form of his visage was changed against Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego: therefore he spake, and commanded that they should heat the furnace one seven times more than it was wont to be heated.
20 And he commanded the mightiest men that were in his army to bind Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, and to cast them into the burning fiery furnace.
21 Then these men were bound in their coats, their hosen, and their hats, and their other garments, and were cast into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
22 Therefore because the king’s commandment was urgent, and the furnace exceeding hot, the flame of the fire slew those men that took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego.
23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.
24 Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king.
25 He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
26 Then Nebuchadnezzar came near to the mouth of the burning fiery furnace, and spake, and said, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, ye servants of the most high God, come forth, and come hither. Then Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego came forth of the midst of the fire.
27 And the princes, governors, and captains, and the king’s counsellors, being gathered together, saw these men, upon whose bodies the fire had no power, nor was a hair of their head singed, neither were their coats changed, nor the smell of fire had passed on them.
28 Then Nebuchadnezzar spake, and said, Blessed, be the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, who hath sent his angel, and delivered his servants that trusted in him, and have changed the king’s word, and yielded their bodies, that they might not serve nor worship any god, except their own God.
29 Therefore I make a decree, That every people, nation, and language, which speak any thing amiss against the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, shall be cut in pieces, and their houses shall be made a dunghill: because there is no other God that can deliver after this sort.
30 Then the king promoted Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego, in the province of Babylon.”
Fire-Brand Christian is a Christian that fully aware that they are Christian for a purpose. They are fire for God and never tolerate any demonic activity. They do not run away from demons or bow down to an idol. They never accept satanic deceit or any false message. They stand before the earthly kings and confront them with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The rulers never arrest them or detained them because they fear the power in them. No enemy stand against them goes free. Every force waged war against them was rendered useless. They were highly respected by the king and well-wishers. The worldly fire cannot hot them so also the water thrown at them could not harm them. they were untouchable for the kingdom of darkness.
What Fire-Brand Christian does
- A fire-brand Christian will not play with sin, and never allow himself or herself to be irritated by sinful nature.
- He does not sit among the evildoers and never has any relationship with contaminated deeds or behavior, [Psalms 1:1].
- When a fire-brand Christian entices with sin, he will always on the run out of the scene. [Genesis 39:12, 1 Corinthians 6:18]
- He never drinks or dwelling in sin.
- He teaches, correct, warns, direct, rebuke and discipline.
- He never gives room for immorality and does not accept any ungodly invitation.
- The fire in them is a fire of the Holy Ghost that burns every seed of sin.
What happens to Fire-Brand Christian
- When you become a fire-brand Christian, you become a hot cake in the midst of a million.
- You become fire in Christ-like style.
- Everything turns to your favor as well as mercy encompasses you within and without.
- A fire-brand Christian never lacks good things, and never lost any battle.
- Your shadow will become a healing element while your image and voice silence every satanic influence.
- Your total being is on fire and never run down from divine light.
- They pull down the stronghold of the enemies.
- They uproot every demonic altar and render the satanic kingdom useless.
Fire-Brand Christian Daily Responsibilities
- They are Christians that seek and eating the word of God daily. Joshua 1:8
- Power themselves with Prayer. 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18
- Humility and love are their deeds.
- They seek the heavenly things and never allow worldlines to tie them – Colossians 3:1-2
- They received the fire of the Holy Ghost
- They possess the Holy Ghost in the fullness
- They demonstrate the Mighty power of God with humility.
- They embrace holiness and righteousness as their garment and pursue peace with all men [Leviticus 11:45, Hebrews 12:14].
- They preach holiness, righteousness, and the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- They spend everything they have to proclaim the Gospel and populating the Kingdom of God.
- They watch and pray earnestly for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- In any step they take, they put the Kingdom of God first, [Matthew 6:33].
Fire-Brand Christians Prayer Bombs
- Father, I declare my loyalty unto you today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by the fire of the Holy Ghost, I offload every seed of sin my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I provoke angelic violence against every demonic kingdom in my vicinity, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, do everything in your power to deliver me from the pride, in the name of Jesus.
- The fire of holiness falls upon me today, in the name of Jesus.
- Father give me the heart that seeks you and your Kingdom, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, give me the heart that will mediate and study your word every day, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptize me with the Spirit of faithfulness, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the fire of your righteousness falls upon me today, in the name of Jesus.
- Every generational plague upon me, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, turn my body to the abode of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- Every community spell upon me, be broken by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in your mighty wrath, let the rod of destruction come upon all the enemy of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, turned my system to the fire-brand of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the angels of destruction invade the camp of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let the flesh and skin of every spiritual consultancy over my life consumed by the fire of the Holy Ghost, in the name of Jesus.
- By fire and by thunder, I scattered every gathering of evil against my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Every warfare prepared against my peace, I command panic upon you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every warfare prepared against my destiny, I command havoc upon you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every warfare prepared against my success, I command chaos upon you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every warfare prepared against my progress, I command pandemonium upon you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every warfare prepared against my breakthrough, I command disaster upon you, in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to cause tragedy in my community, your time is up, die in the name of Jesus.
- Every power assigned to kill me or my family, you are a liar, scattered by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked power in the heavenly assigned to drink blood in my community, scatter in the name of Jesus.