PRAYER BOMBS AGAINST ANTI-GREATNESS FORCES
WHO OCCUPY YOUR PLACE OF GREATNESS?
Bible Reading: Psalms 147:1-6
“1 Praise ye the LORD: for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant, and praise is comely.
2 The LORD doth build up Jerusalem: he gathered together the outcasts of Israel.
3 He healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds.
4 He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names.
5 Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite.
6 The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground.” Psalms 147:1-6
According to Psalms 147:6; “The LORD lifteth up the meek: He casteth the wicked down to the ground.”
Greatness is a desire, purpose, and plan of God for His children and God never allows His children to be lost. It is God alone who can work out your greatness, however, there are anti-greatness that need to be dethroned so that you can be enthroned. Mordecai was never lobbying to become great, but he was just remained faithful to God, committed to the things of God, and continued in his work without self-ambition. When the time of his greatness comes, God used the king of the land to lift up Mordecai. The anti-greatness force that occupied the position meant for Mordecai was dethroned.
“On that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.
And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king’s chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus.
And the king said, What honour and dignity hath been done to Mordecai for this? Then said the king’s servants that ministered unto him, There is nothing done for him.
And the king said, Who is in the court? Now Haman was come into the outward court of the king’s house, to speak unto the king to hang Mordecai on the gallows that he had prepared for him.
And the king’s servants said unto him, Behold, Haman standeth in the court. And the king said, Let him come in.
So Haman came in. And the king said unto him, What shall be done unto the man whom the king delighted to honour? Now Haman thought in his heart, To whom would the king delight to do honour more than to myself?
And Haman answered the king, For the man whom the king delighted to honour,
Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head:
And let this apparel and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king’s most noble princes, that they may array the man withal whom the king delighted to honour, and bring him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaim before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delighted to honour.
Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as thou hast said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sitteth at the king’s gate: let nothing fail of all that thou has spoken.
Then took Haman the apparel and the horse, and arrayed Mordecai, and brought him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaimed before him, Thus shall it be done unto the man whom the king delighted to honour.” Esther 6:1-11
Mordecai did not expect such greatness on that very day, but God changed Mordecai’s story without any attack from anybody. His upliftment came is a surprise because of what Mordecai has done. That’s, his work speaks for him, fight for him and open the door for him. Let me tell you this clearly, you don’t know who God will end up using for your greatness, if it was a bad report they wrote down for Mordecai, his lifting will be difficult on that fateful day.
Beloved, someone must fall for you to rise. There is a force of darkness that occupies your seat, and you must unseat it today. Two people cannot occupy the same position at the same time. It was God that removed king Saul and enthrone David. And this happens because of the disobedience of King Saul.
The greatness enemy of upliftment is a sin. Mordecai did not eye the post, neither wish his boss evil, but his faithfulness before God makes the way. There is a higher place of the Lord, which is created only for people with clean hands and pure heart, [Psalm 24:3-4].
It is only the meek that God lifts up. If you are proud, your lifting will be difficult because Bible in Psalms 147:6 says: “The LORD lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground”.
The pride in you must be dethroned so that you can be enthroned. The evil deeds that dominate your heart must be delete and replace it with humility and faithfulness. They that are proud can never experience the lifting of God, and if peradventure they get there, pride will still dethrone them without remedy. It is because it takes a spiritual and mature person not to misbehave at the top.
Remember, Haman was a canal, that was why he fell from the throne. Therefore, the force you must conquer is your pride, carnal, and self-ambition. Don’t mess up your life with sins. Sin kills, steal and destroy. Galatians 5:19-21, Luke 13:3-5.
PRAYER BOMBS AGAINST ANTI-GREATNESS
- Father, I come unto you today, have mercy unto me, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every chain of sin that hindering me to be lift up, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, don’t allow me to fall from your grace in the name of Jesus.
- I break every force of anti-greatness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from the sinful desire in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from the force of darkness that working against my greatness, in the name of Jesus.
- Forces of anti-greatness from my father’s house, your time is over, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-greatness on my way, be scattered by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic power occupied my place of greatness, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic agent assigned to sit of my seat, you are a liar, I dethrone you by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Who occupy my seat of greatness, I unseat you by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, lift me up to my greatness position, in the name of Jesus.
- Every roadblock against my upliftment, be scattered by fire and thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, don’t allow my divine helpers to sleep or weary, until he has lifted me up, in the name of Jesus.
- Every agenda of failure against my life, be scattered by the thunder of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father empower me with the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, baptize me with the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
- By the mighty power of God, I silence all my accusers in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus, I break every power and covenants associated against my greatness, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from the grip of failure, in the name of Jesus.
- By the blood of Jesus Christ, I renounce, break and loose myself from all demonic control and any ungodliness bondage in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce and denounce any conscious or unconscious associations with familiar spirits that hinder my greatness, in the name of Jesus.
- I denounce any association or partnership with spirit husbands or spirit wives, in the name of Jesus.
- I break myself from the grip of anti-greatness, in the name of Jesus.
- Any force standing against my promotion shall befall by thunder, in the name of Jesus.