Deliverance Prayer Bombs from the Plague of Sin
Bible Reading: Psalms 79
“O God, the heathens have come into thine inheritance; thy holy temple has they defiled; they have laid Jerusalem on heaps.
2 The dead bodies of thy servants have they given to be meat unto the fowls of the heaven, the flesh of thy saints unto the beasts of the earth.
3 Their blood has they shed like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.
4 We are become a reproach to our neighbours, a scorn and derision to them that are round about us.
5 How long, LORD? wilt thou be angry forever? shall thy jealousy burn like fire?
6 Pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name.
7 For they have devoured Jacob and laid waste his dwelling place.
8 O remember not against us former iniquities: let thy tender mercies speedily prevent us: for we are brought very low.
9 Help us, O God of our salvation, for the glory of thy name: and deliver us, and purge away our sins, for thy name’s sake.
10 Wherefore should the heathen say, Where is their God? let him be known among the heathen in our sight by the revenging of the blood of thy servants which is shed.
11 Let the sighing of the prisoner come before thee; according to the greatness of thy power preserve thou those that are appointed to die;
12 And render unto our neighbours sevenfold into their bosom their reproach, wherewith they have reproached thee, O Lord.
13 So we thy people and sheep of thy pasture will give thee thanks for ever: we will shew forth thy praise to all generations.” Psalms 79:1-13
The plague of sin is the most devasting, abhorring and infectious that has to steal, kill and destroy many life, glories and destinies. A plague is a large number of harmful, or annoying things; a disease that causes death and spreads quickly to a large number of people. It is different from sickness, it just like COVID-19 [Coronavirus]. Anything attacked by a plague is always obvious and glaring.
Causes of Plague?
- There are many ways which plague come to one’s life, which are:
- Disobedience to instructions
- Personal mistake
- Attacked from the enemy
- From God as a result of sin committed by man – Numbers 25:1-9
- Inherited from parents or someone
- Direct or indirect curses or spells
Biblically, God dealt with the Egyptians because they oppress the Israelites – the children of God. Exodus 8, 9, and 10.
“Behold, tomorrow about this time I will cause it to rain a very grievous hail, such as hath not been in Egypt since the foundation thereof even until now.
Send therefore now, and gather thy cattle, and all that thou hast in the field; for upon every man and beast which shall be found in the field, and shall not be brought home, the hail shall come down upon them, and they shall die.
He that feared the word of the LORD among the servants of Pharaoh made his servants and his cattle flee into the houses:
And he that regarded not the word of the LORD left his servants and his cattle in the field.
And the LORD said unto Moses, stretch forth thine hand toward heaven, that there may be hail in all the land of Egypt, upon man, and upon beast, and upon every herb of the field, throughout the land of Egypt.
And Moses stretched forth his rod toward heaven: and the LORD sent thunder and hail, and the fire ran along upon the ground; and the LORD rained hail upon the land of Egypt.
So, there was hail, and fire mingled with the hail, very grievous, such as there was none like it in all the land of Egypt since it became a nation.” Exodus 9:18-24
The outcome of the plague in one’s life
The outcome of plague is a terrible thing because it does not matter either you are a Christian or not, if the plague is affecting you, it may lead to:
- Experience dishonour and rejecting anywhere.
- Reproach and shame – Psalm 79:4
- Calamity and total destruction.
- Hatred among the people.
- Turn you to an ordinary person that has nothing to show.
- Losing good things like contract, job, etc.
- Failure in the examination and other related.
- Disfavour as well as a disgrace.
- Fading of glory and blessing.
- Late in marriage or unable to achieve good and great things at the right time.
How can you Deliver from the Plague of Sin?
Brethren, no matter what plague has placed on you or your loves one, God is not happy that you going through such challenges. That’s why He sent His only Begotten Son to die for you on the Cross at Calvary. John 10:10b, John 19:30.
- Accept Jesus invitation – Matthew 11:28
- Repent of your sins and forsake them – Luke 13:3-5
- Seek God to forgive you – 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Meditate and study the Word of God daily – Joshua 1:8
- Pray fervently and violently – 1 Thessalonians 5:17-18
Deliverance Prayer Bombs from the Plague of Sin
- My Father and my Lord, have mercy unto me, and clean my sin, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I’m healed from the plague of sin, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every chain of plague caged my destiny, in the name of JESUS.
- Father, have mercy unto me, and deliver me from the plague of sin, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil shadow covered my destiny and glory, I neutralize your assignment by the power in the blood of Jesus.
- Every arrow of plague programmed against my destiny from the dark places of the earth, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- By the Blood of Jesus, every covenant of plague, break and loose your hold upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- Every witchcraft activity with its roots from my parents and grandparents, I command you to fail woefully over my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every habitation of plague in my family, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, deliver me from the power of the plague of sin, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, deliver me from the power of the grave in the name of Jesus.
- Every spiritual assassin hunting for my destiny, marriage and success in the dream, I command your weapons to backfire against you in the name of Jesus.
- Every affliction of plague in my life, cast fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic rage of serpents and dragons against my destiny be crushed by the angelic host of the Lord in the name of Jesus.
- Every seed of plague, I uproot you by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Every generation plague in my family, terminate by the Blood of Jesus.
- My Father, and my Lord, stretch forth your hand to save me from this terrible plague, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, and my Lord, stretch forth your hand to heal me from the plague of sin in the name of Jesus.
- Every serpent spirit assigned to monitor my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
- Every stubborn enemy assigned to attack me with plague, you are a liar, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic battle pursuing me from my place of birth, your time is over, be disgraced by the Captain of the hosts of the Lord with fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, deliver me from stubborn enemies that trouble my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- Every plague spirit assigned against my destiny, and marriage, be evacuated by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by Your victorious right hand, cause all my enemies to bow before me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every pursuing power projecting itself into my life and marriage, be arrested and die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any man or woman turning into an evil bird to attack me, you are a liar, crash and cast fire, in the name of Jesus.