Prayer Bombs Against Social Injustice
Bible Reading: Amos 5:20-27
“20 Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it?
21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.
25 Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel?
26 But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves.
27 Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts.” Amos 5:20-27
The message against social injustice is one of the messages recorded in the book of Amos. While Amos is prophesying against the social sin and crying out for social justice in Israel, Hosea was prophesying against their idolatry.
During their ministry as the Prophets of God to the nation Israel, the rich basking in luxury, had gained their wealth through the oppression of the poor, dishonest business practices, as well as bribery, corruption and injustice in the courts. The rich you are their powers to molest and rule over the poor. What fueling the anger of the Prophets against these people is their hypocrisy evident in doing all the right religious things. That’s, they show themselves as faithful in their place of worship, even called themselves faithful servants that have concern for the poor, meanwhile the reverse is the case to their deeds.
Prophet Amos condemns all who make themselves rich in the expense of others, especially when the exploiters claim to be God’s people. Amos 5:24
There is no doubt that the happening in this present world is the same as what happened during the ministry of Prophets Amos and Hosea of the Bible. Many political and religious leaders are rich at the expense of others. The terrible thing about it is that most of these people use the Holy Bible to make oath and defend themselves as a faithful person that ready to be faithful and have a concern on the poor. But when they get to the positions, they become another servant. They used the money that belongs to people to enrich themselves. Using court of law to defend themselves and caged others.
The problem facing many nations today is the result of their leaders who embezzle the money meant for the development and growth of their nations. They prefer to steal their nations properties and keep it for their unborn children generations. While many marriages could not stand is because of unfaithfulness, corruption of the couple when a wife took the money meant for feeding of the family used to purchase wears and other fashionable apparatus. What a terrible and wicked people they are!
As a result of Israel’ sins, Prophet Amos pronounced stern words of judgement from God. He reminds them that God is the God over all creation and the Lord over all nations. God will judge everyone according to their deeds, mostly those that called themselves believers – Christians but deceive, rob, and steal their nations properties to enrich themselves.
The beloved, judgement of God has already begun against those that oppress the poor, people that involved in bribe and corruption as well as people that practice social injustice. No one will escape the judgment and wrath of God unless they repent and return what they have stolen back.
The judgment has started with sickness, sudden death, crop failure, and even money lost, we all see what happens in the international market and oil prices. If care is not taking, the invaders will soon take over their land and hold them captivity.
“Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD:” Amos 8:11
A day of the Lord is coming against these evildoers. It will become a day of devasting and a time for wailing and suffering which no one can stop. The message of Prophet Amos is for everybody that participates in sins of social injustice as the people did during the time of his ministry.
The Holy Bible warns everyone that involve in social injustice to stop such evil acts. If they refuse, they should be expecting the judgement of God.
“Rob not the poor, because he is poor: neither oppress the afflicted in the gate: For the LORD will plead their cause, and spoil the soul of those that spoiled them.” Proverbs 22:22-23
“Mocking the poor is mocking the God who made him: God will punish those who rejoice at his misfortune.” Proverbs 17:5 NLB
“Whoso mocked the poor reproached his Maker: and he that is glad at calamities shall not be unpunished.” Proverbs 17:5KJV
Firstly, genuine repentance. The only thing that can escape anyone from the judgment of God is genuine repentance, confess your sins and never involve in such deeds. Luke 13:3, 5.
“I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish. Or those eighteen, upon whom the tower in Siloam fell, and slew them, think ye that they were sinners above all men that dwelt in Jerusalem? I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish.” Luke 13:3-5
Secondly, pray against social injustice. And that’s our focus in today’s prayer bombs. You have been oppressed by the wicked people, the only way to free from them is for you to consult your Maker.
Thirdly, don’t oppress people. If you don’t want your prayer to come to you, you must not be part of people that oppress the poor.
Prayer Bombs Against Social Injustice
- Father, forgive me all my sins and wash away my sins in the name of Jesus.
- I break every chain of the oppressor in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hand of the oppressors assigned to tie my blessing and inheritance, dry by the fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil hands of darkness troubling the poor, be cut off now in the name of Jesus.
- All my benefits that are in the hand of the oppressors, restore back to me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, send the sea serpent after those that steal this nation money and let it bite them, in the name of Jesus. Amos 9:3
- Father, let destruction locate the oppressors and capture them with a terrible disease in the name of Jesus. Amos 9:3
- Father, by your mighty hand, dethrone everyone that oppress the poor in our nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, turn the celebrations of the oppressors to mourning and sadness and let their days turn to suffering and weeping, in the name of Jesus. Amos 8:10
- Father, disgrace and let shame be the portion of everyone that stolen the money that belongs for the development of our nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, dethrone everyone that planned to turn this nation as their personal properties, in the name of Jesus.
- Thunder and fire of God, locate and scatter every evil planned of the rich against the poor in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, rain down sulphur, brimstone and hailstone upon evildoers in this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the divine carpenters of the Lord dig up and destroy every hidden foundation of witchcraft in my family line in the name of Jesus.
- Every seat and position of the wicked people in this nation, be shaken out and be overthrown by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any satanic blanket in the heavens covering the glory of my business be consumed by the fire of God in the name of Jesus.
- The earthquake from above will descend upon every one that stolen the money belongs to this nation, in the name of Jesus.
- Everyone that cause a problem for this nation, evil and destruction shall not depart from their house, in the name of Jesus.
- I speak destruction unto every root of destruction programmed against my nation from the camp of wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
- I speak destruction unto every root of strife programmed against business, ministry and marriage from the heavens, in the name of Jesus.
- I speak destruction unto every root of failure programmed against my business and ministry from the heavens in the name of Jesus.
- I speak destruction unto every satanic roadblock mounted against my business and ministry from the camp of the wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
- I speak destruction unto every satanic embargo established against the poor from the camp of wickedness, in the name of Jesus.
- I speak destruction unto every root of captivity programmed against the Christians from the camp of wickedness in this nation, in the name of Jesus.