- Possess The Supernatural Power For A New Beginning
- How can I possess the power of God?
- Prayer to possess the power of God
- Why is it necessary to possess the supernatural power?
Bible Reading: Acts 2:1-12
“1 And when the day of Pentecost has fully come, they were all with one accord in one place.
2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting.
3 And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and it sat upon each of them.
4 And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
5 And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven.
6 Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together and was confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his language.
7 And they were all amazed and marvelled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans?
8 And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?
9 Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,
10 Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes,
11 Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God.
12 And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What meaneth this?” Acts 2:1-12
Now that you have been disconnected from the old path, you are now in the new path, the next thing you need is to establish your life with the power of a new beginning. Your loving heavenly Father wants to give you the supernatural power you need to live this new life. Jesus makes it clear when He said:
“But ye shall receive power, after that, the Holy Ghost has come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.” Acts 1:8
“For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened… how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?” (Luke 11:10 and 13).
The supernatural power from God is an inheritance for the children of God. All you have to do is ask, believe, and receive! It doesn’t matter how knowledgeable you are. It doesn’t matter how old you are or your gender or your colour. What matters most to God now is for you to claim your supernatural power from Him.
The disciples waited in the upper room, and God visited them with supernatural power that established their new beginning in Jesus Christ. Acts 2:1-ff. Immediately they received the power, their story was changed, their identity was changed, the way they speak changed, their actions and reactions changed. Even, the reactions of their enemies changed – the enemies find it difficult to confront them. What a great power indeed!
It is the power that gives room for more opportunities. Its open door for great benefits. Nobody that possess the supernatural power of God remains the same. Your story must change, people associated with you will change, even the things you are doing will surely change and attracts favour, mercy and honour. Acts 2:4
Some syllables from languages you don’t recognize will rise up from your heart to your mouth (1 Cor 14:14). As you speak them out loud by faith, you’re releasing God’s power from within and building yourself up in the spirit (1 Cor 14:4). You can do this whenever and wherever you like!
It doesn’t matter whether you felt anything or not when you pray to receive the Lord and His Spirit. If you believe in your heart that you receive him, then God’s promises will come to pass. “Therefore, I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them” (Mark 11:24). God always honours His Word. Believe it!
Prayer Bombs To Possess the Supernatural Power of God
- Father, I need your power to live this new life, release it upon me in the name of Jesus.
- Father, in your mercy, fill me with Your Holy Spirit, by faith, I receive it right now in the name of Jesus
- By the supernatural power of God, evil altars working against my destiny, cast fire and scatter by thunder of God in name of Jesus
- Father, baptize me with the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus.
- By the supernatural power of the living God, poisons circulating in my body system, be arrested and be vaporized by the fire in the name of Jesus.
- Any power speaking evil into my blood, receive divine judgment by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, you are welcome in my life in the name of Jesus
- I possess the supernatural power of God in fullness in the name of Jesus
- I receive the baptism of fire for total spiritual reconditioning in the name of Jesus
- I receive the baptism of fresh fire for spiritual exploits and turn around in the name of Jesus
- I release myself and my marriage from the cage of strange men and women in the name of Jesus
- Father in the name of Jesus, let your power move with military precision and take my captivity captive.
- I break every evil marital covenant with spirit spouses by the covenant power in the blood of Jesus.
- Anything in my life magnetizing spirit spouses to me, be consumed by the raging fire of the Lord in the name of Jesus.
- The height that no one has ever attained in my family line, I will reach and exceed by the power of the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus.
- Divine earthquake of the Lord, shake and empty my foundation of evil attachments and strangers in my life and business in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of affliction programmed against my life from the stars die in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows of separation and divorce, programmed against my marriage from the moon, die by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Arrows circulating in my body, be arrested and be evacuated by the blood of Jesus.
- Thou serpentine spirit spouse, I crush your head with the hammer of God; I cast you into the fire of God’s judgment in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil power troubling the waters of my life, catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.