- Prayer Bombs Against the wickedness
- The evil spirit must die
- Dealing with the spirit of wickedness
Bible Reading: Judges 1:1-7
“1 Now after the death of Joshua it came to pass, that the children of Israel asked the LORD, saying, Who shall go up for us against the Canaanites first, to fight against them?
2 And the LORD said, Judah shall go up: behold, I have delivered the land into his hand.
3 And Judah said unto Simeon his brother, Come up with me into my lot, that we may fight against the Canaanites; and I likewise will go with thee into thy lot. So Simeon went with him.
4 And Judah went up; and the LORD delivered the Canaanites and the Perizzites into their hand: and they slew of them in Bezek ten thousand men.
5 And they found Adoni-bezek in Bezek: and they fought against him, and they slew the Canaanites and the Perizzites.
6 But Adoni-bezek fled; and they pursued after him, and caught him, and cut off his thumbs and his great toes.
7 And Adoni-bezek said, Threescore and ten kings, having their thumbs and their great toes cut off, gathered their meat under my table: as I have done, so God hath requited me. And they brought him to Jerusalem, and there he died.” Judges 1:1-7
Generally, this world is full of evil and wickedness, and this present generation is not different. However, the Bible makes it clear that “there is a time and season for everything.” [Eccl. 3:1-ff]. And there is a reward from God for every human being either young or adult, male or female, educated or illiterate, white or black, good people and wicked ones. No one can escape the reward from God.
“And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.” Revelation 22:12
Adoni-bezek is one of the wicked people that the Bible recorded his life history. He had been doing evil against the children of God, but his wickedness was repaid to him on a day he was not expected. God had been patient for him to repent and forsake his wickedness, but he refused to listen and obey the voice of God. Adoni-bezek thought that no one can stop him, and he believed in his power and position. Since he refused to repent, God visited him and allowed his evil to turned back to him.
There are several Adoni-bezek around the world today. In your community, state and nation, they are existing. They were only have thought to do evil like attacking people’s blessing, stealing people’s properties, killing and destroying lives and properties, and even determined to always attacking Christians, working against the work of God and the Kingdom of God. These wicked people thought that nobody can arrest or stop them from doing their evil. They rely on their own made power, believe that their association or someone will support them because they are in a position. They see themselves as all in all.
These kinds of people are amid the Christians [believers]. They called themselves Christians but they only have the desire of doing evil. They have no respect for the Word of God, no regard for the men of God that ordained and appointed to guide, teach and direct them. Instead, to embrace the work of God, they are destroying it. Instead, to be praying for their Pastors, they only look for their mistakes. Instead, to support the work of God to move forward, they were against it and make sure the work is pull down. All their thoughts, plans and actions are evils.
Dear reader, are you not the Aboni-zedek of this generation? Are you not doing and practice what Aboni-zedek did? Are you not among the evildoers? What is your position to the people of God? What you did yesterday is not against the plan of God? Your thought before you started reading this message, is it a plan to support the work of God or destroy it? Are your behaviour and attitudes go in God’s way of righteous, holiness and faithfulness? If Jesus come now what will be your reward?
Mind you, the Bible makes it clear that whatever a man sow, he will surely reap it either good or bad. “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption, but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.” Galatians 6:7-8.
The Bible added that evil shall never depart from the house of wickedness. Proverbs 17:13.
“The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked…” Proverbs 3:33
“Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.” Psalm 34:21 37 vs 20
“But the wicked shall perish, and the enemies of the LORD shall be as the fat of lambs: they shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away.” Psalm 37:20
“…the wicked shall fall by his own wickedness.” Proverbs 11:5
Beloved, this is the right time to examine yourself and your ways. Think now and repent your wickedness. Galatians 5:19-21. Turn to Jesus Christ, He is ready to accept you and wash you clean with His Blood. He died because of you. He had pay for your salvation through His Blood and dead on the Cross at Calvary. John 3:16.
Prayer Bombs Against the wickedness
- My Father and my Lord, I open my heart unto you, I am sinner, have mercy upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, forgive all my evil deeds in the name of Jesus.
- Father in your mercy washes me clean with the precious Blood of Jesus
- My Father and my Lord, deliver me from the association of the wicked in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let my cries provoke angelic assistance today, in the name of Jesus.
- Every force of wickedness assigned to destroy me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- All the evil plan of the wicked against me shall fall upon them, in the name of Jesus.
- Evil arrow backfires to the wicked house, in the name of Jesus.
- The wrath of God is against the wicked that war against me, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, every agenda of the wicked against my work scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- All the gathering of the wicked against my marriage, be scattered by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every yoke of the wicked in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil riot and rage against me; be disgraced and scattered by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- The evil trap of the wicked against my children shall not catch them, in the name of Jesus.
- Every protocol of the wicked against my success shall be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every satanic hindrance targeted against my angel of blessing be destroyed by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Any evil that the wicked packaged for me, let it fall upon the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, deliver me from evil stones thrown at me by unfriendly friends, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I am delivered from every satanic noise in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let every evil crowd seeking to take my life to be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus.
- Every sickness planted into my marriage by the wicked, be uprooted by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every hunter of my health; be disappointed, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I terminate the mark of wicked in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I terminate the mark of wicked in my marriage, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I terminate the mark of wicked in my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I terminate the mark of wicked in my business, in the name of Jesus.
- By the Blood of Jesus, the poison of sickness be drained out of my system now, in the name of Jesus.