- My barrenness must die
- Prayer Bombs for the Fruit of the Womb
- Biblical Approach For The Fruit Of The Womb
Biblical Reading: Exodus 23:26
“There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.” Exodus 23:26
Barrenness has been mercilessly dealt with by God right from the creation. Immediately after God created all the necessary things a man shall ever need to satisfy his want then God dialogued on how to give a man a helper (wife).
“And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a help meet for him” Genesis 2:18.
God before the creation of woman knew that man must definitely need a life partner so keep company. Beloved, just agree with me that, God never gave man helpmate just for help sake but to accomplish other related missions as established here below;
“And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth” Genesis 9:1.
If barrenness is scriptural then God would have placed a curse on the first Adam and his wife Eve so that they won’t reproduce because of the sin they sinned against Him. If barrenness is a good thing then, God wouldn’t have thought of giving a man a helpmate at the onset. If barrenness is a good thing then God wouldn’t have blessed Noah with children and at the same time said; “Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth” Genesis 9:1.
Beloved, barrenness is a thing of the devil that needs to be resisted with much less ado; “…Resist the devil, and he will flee from you” James 4:7.
Resisting the devil in this regard is to curse it, decree your likes and dislikes over him, challenge him boldly with the use of your mouth. Use of divine words such as; I cannot be barren, I resist you O barren spirit out of my territory, my marriage is blessed and glorious. Uttering powerful words like this will automatically kill all the barrenness spirit surrounding you cheaply.
As said by the Psalmist: “Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward” Psalm 127:3
Whatever that belongs to God is of God and not of man. It was not an error, irony or exaggeration for the psalmist to have said children are the heritage of the Lord and the fruit of the womb his reward thereof. Bear in your mind that your carrying of the baby in your womb glorify God and the number of the children you shall give birth to are God generals, evangelists, pastors, apostles, prophets cum teachers of the word of God.
Now the underlining questions that must be answered;
- If everyone is barren in the land who shall be the God generals?
- If children are not born then who shall be the God generals?
Note great men such as Billy Graham, Kenneth Copeland, Bishop David Oyedepo, Reinhard Bonnke and host of others were not born, to imagine how gross darkness would have dominated this world!
Beloved! Great women such as Sarah and Hannah defeated what you may be calling barrenness today. And I pray that whatever that is cursing barren in your life is broken right now in Jesus name.
Beloved, never over mind the reports of men vis-à-vis any issue of concern in your life, Sarah scientifically reached a stage the modern society would call menopause yet she conceived as inscribed below;
“For Sarah conceived, and bare Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God had spoken to him” Genesis 21:2
If God can give Sarah a promised child at that kind of age then why won’t God give you yours? Or are you older than Sarah when she conceived? Beloved, cheer up God the miracle worker is at work probably he will give you your child (children).
Speaking on Hannah issue; “Wherefore it came to pass when the time has come about after Hannah had conceived, that she bare a son, and called his name Samuel, saying, Because I have asked him of the LORD” 1 Samuel 1:20.
It’s biblical examined, no amount of indignity Hannah never received from Peninnah because of Hannah barrenness as of then but when the right time for Hannah to conceive came God miraculously gave her Samuel and this wiped away all her tears of sorrow. Her rival Peninnah became more jealous as never before. beloved, that is the doing of the Lord.
Beloved! Accept all mockery and names people may call you because of your present situation. Those who mocked Sarah because of her condition as of then were the same people that we’re calling on God of Isaac likewise Hannah.
Beloved! Prior creation God said HE knew the thought he has for you. Jeremiah 29:11, John 14ff. God has never created you to remain barren forever, God did never bring you into this world to suppress and oppress you. If childbearing is an abomination or a taboo God wouldn’t have asked you to multiply, recreate and replenish the earth. Note every word of God is real and at the same time settled in heaven where no man can edit or modify it.
Now that thorough examination has been made on the theme miracle children (biblical approach to the fruit of the womb) why are some people still barren?
REASONS WHY THERE IS STILL BARRENNESS IN THE LAND
- Ungodly lifestyle. Note the blessings in the kingdom of God belongs to Godchildren. If you are not a bone fidei child of God then forget it God blessings are not meant for you. For you to be fruitful in all your endeavours you must surrender your life to Jesus Christ and at the same time allow Him to lead you by the aids of the holy spirit. John 3:3.
There is a woman who remained barren all her days in the bible, her name is Michal; “And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul’s daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart. And David said unto Michal, It was before the LORD, which chose me before thy father, and before all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel: therefore will I play before the LORD. Therefore, Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death” 1 Samuel 6:16, 21, 23.
And why was Michal barren all through her life? Here is the reply; “And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul’s daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD; and she despised him in her heart” 1 Samuel 6:16
2. Environmental factor. Everyone environment has effects on him or her negative or positive. And that is the reason why you should not allow your environment to influence you negatively rather you influence your environment positively the way you want it. Some people believed that in their family no matter how you pray and do your part godly, you cannot still bear children which is very sad and bad.
3. Name factor. The name you bear identify you, make you or mar you. And that’s the role of parents when it comes to the naming ceremony. There is a woman in my community who bears ALUKWAGH as her name (Tiv name from Benue State, Nigeria, West Africa) and the name means singleness permanently and believe with me that, that woman never got married till she died. The name you bear has an influence on you, no doubt for that.
TIPS FOR YOUR MIRACLE CHILDREN
Even though God has promised us, children, nevertheless, we still have a role to play to wit;
Your cordial or mutual relationship with God matters. In the kingdom of God, only those who are genuinely born again that can tap into the blessings of God. Jesus was not wrong when He pointed to Nicodemus that he must be born again before he could access the blessings in the kingdom of God. John 3:3, 2 Corinthians 5:17. Therefore, for you to enjoy the blessings of God you must renounce and eschew the devilish practices and embrace the holy life.
Trust in the power of God. It is biblically told that with men some things may be impossible but with God all things are possible. God is the impossibility specialist. Sarah gave birth at the age no man believed it could be possible scientifically because of the scientific term “menopause”, Hannah waited so long hoping to have her child it looked as if time was over yet God miraculously gave her Samuel. Beloved! Believe in the power of God, God is the baby giver, not doctors. 1 Samuel 1:20, Genesis 21:2, Mark 9:23
Have a clean and clear conscience, the intention of your desire to have children. It is popularly said, nothing good comes from wrong no matter the volume of explanation. Have a good conscience like Hannah, your seeking for children should not be to train or send them to go against those who have offended you a long time but to grow up and become God’s generals in God vineyard. 1 Samuel 1ff.
Be mindful of your words, thought, action and inactions towards men of God. The only woman that was barren in the bible till date is Michal. Michal mocked the action of David the man after God’s own heart and because of that God punished her by not giving her a single baby all through the days of her life. “And as the ark of the LORD came into the city of David, Michal Saul’s daughter looked through a window, and saw king David leaping and dancing before the LORD, and she despised him in her heart” 2 Samuel 6:16
“Therefore, Michal the daughter of Saul had no child unto the day of her death” 2Samuel 6:23.
Beloved mockery, false allegations, accusations and persecution of great men of God can render you barren all the days of your life so be careful the way and manner to speak against the men of God. “But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it was better for him that a millstone was hanged about his neck, and that he was drowned in the depth of the sea” Mathew 18:6. Been mindful of your actions and inactions is not restricted to men of God only everyone.
Do your part as occasion serves you. It is biblical said that faith without work is dead.
“Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works” James 2:18,
“Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works” James 2:20
James 2:26 “For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also”
PRAYER BOMBS FOR MIRACLE BABIES
- Father thank you for this handsome husband/beautiful wife you have given to me in Jesus name
- Father purge me with the precious blood of Jesus and cleanse me from all my iniquities in Jesus name
- Father restore to me all I have lost in my marriage in Jesus name
- Father make my marriage to be heaven on earth in Jesus name
- Father bless my marriage with glorious children in Jesus name
- The barren spirit I command you to step out of my marriage in Jesus name
- Father uphold my marriage with your true spirit in the name of Jesus
- Father destroy every plan of the devil concerning my marriage in the name of Jesus
- Father glorify yourself in my marriage in Jesus name
- My marriage is Bless in Jesus
- With Jesus by my side, mine’s is happy home in Jesus name
- I cover my manhood with the precious blood of Jesus
- I cover my womanhood with the precious blood of Jesus
- I cover my bed with the precious blood of Jesus
- Father every agent of the devil monitoring me anytime I’m having a nice time with my wife/husband be burn into ashes in the name of Jesus
- Father the resources needed to take proper care of my family release them to me now in the name of Jesus
- Every misfortune, failure, disappointment spirit I curse you wither in the name of Jesus
- Father give me the wisdom to train my children in a godly style in Jesus
- Father give me the spirit of love to love my wife/husband unconditionally in Jesus name
- Father thank you for answering all my prayers in Jesus.