PRAYER BOMBS AGAINST ANTI-PROSPERITY FORCES
Bible Reading: Genesis 39:1-12
“1 And Joseph were brought down to Egypt; and Potiphar, an officer of Pharaoh, captain of the guard, an Egyptian, bought him of the hands of the Ishmaelites, which had brought him down thither.
2 And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man, and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.
3 And his master saw that the LORD was with him and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
4 And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.
5 And it came to pass from the time that he had made him overseer in his house, and overall that he had, that the LORD blessed the Egyptian’s house for Joseph’s sake; and the blessing of the LORD was upon all that he had in the house, and in the field.
6 And he left all that he had in Joseph’s hand, and he knew not ought he had, save the bread which he did eat. And Joseph was a goodly person and well favoured.
7 And it came to pass after these things, that his master’s wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.
8 But he refused and said unto his master’s wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand;
9 There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back anything from me but thee, because of thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness and sin against God?
10 And it came to pass, as she spoke to Joseph day by day, that he hearkened not unto her, to lie by her, or to be with her.
11 And it came to pass about this time, that Joseph went into the house to do his business; and there were none of the men of the house there within.
12 And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out.” Genesis 39:1-12
Prosperity is a mandate for the children of God, but many could not prosper because of the anti-prosperity forces that war against them. If you desire to be wealthy and prospering, you should be fully aware that there are anti-prosperity forces you must war against and defeat them.
Generally, one the things that Satan and his coworkers attached with their plan against the success and prosperity of the people of God is to deceit and rob of them of their prosperity, and one of the ways they carry out their destructive acts is through forces of anti-prosperity forces as it happens to Joseph in our Bible reading.
It is revealed that Joseph was divinely endowed with favour and mandate of prospering, this shows in his life. When he was in the house of Potiphar, everything was prospering in his hands.
“And the LORD was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man, and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the LORD was with him and that the LORD made all that he did to prosper in his hand.” Genesis 39:2-3
Anti-prosperity force was not happy with Joseph, and by the way, the force rose against Joseph through his master’s wife. “And it came to pass after these things, that his master’s wife cast her eyes upon Joseph; and she said, Lie with me.” Genesis 39:7
Joseph refused the offered, he told his master wife that, it is not good for me to do such an evil act. It is a sin against my God. Genuinely child of God will always see evil acts as a sin against God, and the Satanic way to destruction.
“But he refused, and said unto his master’s wife, Behold, my master wotteth not what is with me in the house, and he hath committed all that he hath to my hand; There is none greater in this house than I; neither hath he kept back anything from me but thee, because of thou art his wife: how then can I do this great wickedness and sin against God?” Genesis 39:8-9
Beloved, have you ever seen sin as an anti-prosperity force? Until you accept the fact that sin of any kind is the number one obstacle or hindrance to your prosperity and shun it, it will be difficult for you to prosper.
Sins that stand as anti-prosperity forces are:
Sexual immorality with your staff, having sex with the man that is not your husband or the woman that is not your wife will kill your business or work or ministry. You can ask Mr Samson of the Bible who destroyed his glorious ministry with sexual immorality [Judges 16]. Having a business of sexual immorality is the easiest way to poverty and destruction.
Disobedient to the commandment or the word of God. Deuteronomy 28:1-14, and 15-end stated it clearly that disobedience to the commandments of God is a curse and anti-prosperity forces.
Lack of paying tithes. Malachi 3:8-12. Not paying tithes or paying part is another anti-prosperity force. Many Christians are guilty of this including ministers of God.
Stealing or robbery. Attitudes of stealing or robbery are the anti-prosperity force that will not allow you to prosper either in your business or handiwork.
Hasty to prosper. Proverbs 21:5. Hasty to be rich can leads to evil acts like stealing, robbery, kidnapping, assassination, rituals, etc. Looking for all means to get rich. “The plans of the diligent lead surely to advantage, But everyone who is hasty comes surely to poverty.” Proverbs 21:5
Idolatry. Many are not prospering because they are using as their power for wealth, and belief in worshipping idols as a solution to prosperity. And the Bible stated that “Their sorrows shall be multiplied that hasten after [idol] another god: their drink offerings of blood will I not offer, nor take up their names into my lips.” Psalms 16:4
Lack of giving. Lack of giving to others, support the work of God, etc., are kinds of sin that stand as anti-prosperity forces. “There is that scattered, and yet increased; and [there is] that withhold more than is meet, but [it tended] to poverty.” Proverbs 11:24.
Jesus emphasized on this in Luke 6:38 when He said: “Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.”
Brethren, every sin is an anti-prosperity force, and you should shun it. No matter how sweet a sin may look like, it is an anti-prosperity force. The sin you committed today can stand against you at the door of your breakthrough if you did NOT confess and repent it now. Always have it in mind that, “The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but He blessed the habitation of the just.” Proverbs 3:33
Things You must do to overcome anti-prosperity forces:
- Repent now. “…Thus, saith the Lord GOD; Repent, and turn yourselves from your idols, and turn away your faces from all your abominations.” Ezekiel 14:6
- Flee away from any attempt to sin. “Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body, but he that committed fornication sinneth against his own body.” 1 Corinthians 6:18
“Wherefore, my dearly beloved, flee from idolatry.” 1 Corinthians 10:14
“But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness.” 1 Timothy 6:11
“Flee also youthful lusts: but follow righteousness, faith, charity, peace, with them that call on the Lord out of a pure heart.” 2 Timothy 2:22
- Be diligent in your work or business. Proverbs 22:29; 10:4; 12:24
- Trust only in God and allow His power to prosper you. Deuteronomy 8:18
- Obey the word and commandments of God. Deuteronomy 28:1-2
PRAYER BOMBS AGAINST ANTI-PROSPERITY FORCES
- My Father and my Lord, help me to submit to Your will and follow you every day of my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, by Your mercy and uncommon favour, cause me to be spiritually and mentally alert in my workplace, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, direct and guide my decisions on my business by the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let all my plan and purposes for my business bring honour and glory to You, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let increased productivity and profit be on my business or ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, let the influence of the Holy Ghost be upon me and every worker in this organisation, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let my business become a channel of blessings and a foundation of life for other business, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I declare that the devil will have no control over my finances, in the name of Jesus.
- By fire by force, I remove my business from the dominion of the powers of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, make me a blessing to my family, neighbours and business associates in the name of Jesus.
- Every anti-prosperity force assigned to monitoring my business, you are a liar, die, in the name of Jesus.
- By the authority in the mighty power of God, I scattered the influence and dominion of anti-prosperity force over my business or ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let my business bring forth and prosper, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I declare that the anti-prosperity will not be able to steal my finances and profits, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strongman of financial failure in my business, die by thunder, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, establish my business with the covenant of prosperity and good success, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I terminate the curse and ordination of debt that dominate my business, in the name of Jesus.
- Every shadow of anti-prosperity force in my business, scatter by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I walk out of the realm of failure into the arena of success, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father and my Lord, give me Godly counsel, wisdom, knowledge and understanding for managing my business and ministry, in the name of Jesus.
- I break every union on anti-prosperity forces in my business, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the blood of Jesus, I scatter every agenda of anti-prosperity force in my business with fire, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I reverse and terminate every curse that has been issued against my business, in the name of Jesus.
- By fire by thunder, I break every protocol of anti-prosperity attached to my life, in the name of Jesus.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, I bind every spirit of uncertainty and anti-prosperity in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let those who plan to steal from my business be put to shame and disgrace, in the name of Jesus.
- Father, let my business continue to grow and expand, in the name of Jesus.