Plan for your future
How to plan for your future
How To Plan Your Life During COVID-19
Bible reading: Proverbs 6:6-9
“Lazy people should learn a lesson from the way ants live. They have no leader, chief or ruler. But they store up their food during the summer, getting ready for winter. How long is the lazy man going to lie around? When is he ever going to get up?” Proverbs 6:6-9 GNB
Life is one of the fixed assets that when mishandle the values attached will diminish. Both bible scholars and other related fields of study asserted that “failure to plan life properly is planning to fail”. And that is why man/woman must take proper and appropriate measures to plan his or her life. We understood from the above bible text why ants do not hunger, despite the fact that they have no leader, and if ants who do not have leaders can succeed properly who can mankind with numerous leaders, mentors et al not succeed. The ability to succeed lies in the life of every man, as said by Lamentation 3:27.
In the world of success those who succeeded never succeeded by luck or chance but rugged determination such as never giving up, hardworking, putting God first inter alia. And that is why right there in the bible, those who made it to the top never came from a wealthy family but those who possessed rugged determination. We see the life of Jesus Christ characterized with diverse attacks, Joseph (he was sold, imprisoned etc.) never these men never gave up in life but held their violent faith in their hands and at the end, everything became a testimony.
Jesus Christ threw this parable to his disciples; “if one of you is planning to build a tower, you sit down first and figure out what it will cost, to see if you have enough money to finish the job” Luke 14:28
In the journey of life, the term planning cannot be overemphasized, hence planning determine the height, depth, width as well as the degree of all things in life.
WHY YOU MUST PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE
It determines and guarantee your success. Planning either in an organization or life system determine the successfulness, the impacts to be generated right there at the beginning. If you fail to plan your life, probably you are planning to fail. If you want to be successful imitate the way of ants as inscribed in Proverbs 6:6-9
A single man life harboured many destinies. That is to say that when a single man plans his life very well and succeeded so many people within or without will benefits from his life. Exemplifying this; Adam failed and the whole generation who follows him failed woefully. Jesus succeeded and the whole generation who follows him are benefiting from him till date.
You have a divine purpose to accomplish. Note nobody both his/her life in the market square or was dashed by his father, every life is a gift from God and must be used carefully to meet the target point of God.
There shall be accountability when the time comes. Never live life thinking everything ends here, a time shall come when you will be called upon to give an account of your life as it is normally done in all organisation, annually or otherwise
To lay a good foundation for the incoming generation. A good plan life which yielded good results can as well help the incoming children.
BIBLICALLY STEPS ON HOW TO PLAN FOR YOUR LIFE
Firstly, you must surrender your life to God. It is commonly said man proposes God disposes of. A life without God in control is a life leading to doom and that is why Jesus recommended that, before anyone should see the kingdom of God he or she must be born again. John 3:3 for it is at this stage that God wisdom is now at work in your life by guiding you on how to do things perfectly.
Discover the purpose of your life. When you discover the purpose of your life, life will not be unbearable to you no matter the high storms you may face because you definitely know where you are going and the present situation won’t confuse you. “But Daniel purposed in his heart that he would not defile himself with the portion of the king’s meat, nor with the wine which he drank: therefore he requested of the prince of the eunuchs that he might not defile himself” Daniel 1:8
Prayers. After you might have discovered your purpose you then undertake thorough planning. Note planning in this regard encompasses undertaking risks, responsibilities, inquiries, seeking guidance and counselling from your pastors, mentors et al. “It is good for a man that he bears the yoke in his youth” Lamentation 3:27 & 31
Work towards it. In planning for your life you work towards it, don’t just sit and think things shall be well. Be proactive, courageous, faithful and bold like a lion. Bear in mind that you can do all things through Christ who strengthens you. Philippians 4:13.
Carefully study the word of God. The bible is the manual book for living as other manual books gives guides on the operations of products. The bible also gives a guide on how to plan your life properly. Joshua 1:8
- Father thank you for the gift of life given to me free of charge in Jesus name
- Father wash me thoroughly with the precious blood of Jesus and cleanse me from all my iniquities in the name of Jesus
- Father cover my life with the precious blood of Jesus
- Father give me your wisdom on how to plan my life successfully in the name of Jesus
- Father disassociate me from the bad company that will ruin my life in the name of Jesus
- Father connect me to my destiny helper’s in the name of Jesus
- Father give me all it takes to plan my life in the name of Jesus
- Father give your angels in heaven charge over my life in the name of Jesus
- Father give me your power and might to rule my destiny in the name of Jesus
- Father scatter every plan of the enemies against my life in the name of Jesus
- Father glorify yourself in my life in the name of Jesus
- Father give me sufficient grace on how to plan my life very well in the name of Jesus
- Father help me so that I cannot waste or dash out my purpose of life in the name of Jesus
- Father fill my mind with a good thought in the name of Jesus
- Father uphold me with the power of the holy ghost in the name of Jesus
- Father, I depend on you never forsake me in the name of Jesus
- Father stays with me so I can plan my life very well in the name of Jesus
- Father baptise me with diverse kind of uncommon favour in the name of Jesus
- Father perfect every good step I shall take in planning my life in the name of Jesus
- Father use me as a point of contact to wipe away tears of sorrows away from my generation in the name of Jesus
- Father thank you for answering all my prayers in name of Jesus