PRAYER BOMBS TO RESTORE THE PEACE OF NIGERIA
Bible Reading. Psalm 122:3-9
“Jerusalem is built as a city that is compact together:
Whither the tribes go up the tribes of the LORD, unto the testimony of Israel, to give thanks unto the name of the LORD.
For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.
Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.
Peace is within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces.
For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.
Because of the house of the LORD our God I will seek thy good” Psalm 122:3-9.
The development of every country is determined by her level of peace, Peace is not a concept that needs to be taking for granted or neglected. For a peaceful country calls for foreign investors to come in, it makes the citizen never mind travelling out either for medical treatment, school, leisure at el. Once a country is peaceful it automatically becomes a leisure centre as well as a tourist centre.
Jesus Christ is called the prince of peace because he knew the value and cost of peace in all sphere of life, no wonder he demonstrated his kind of peace as shown below;
“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid” John 14:27.
Peace is something given to the whole world by Jesus Christ, for when you are at peace it is not because you have security guards by your side but because Christ reigns over your nation as a whole. And that is we must not fold hands and watch evil happening in Nigeria, we must employ the sophisticated weapons in the kingdom of God such as sprinkling the blood of Jesus over the Nigeria economy, faithfulness, serious prayers and others and all these calls for violent action hence in God kingdom everything is taken by force because of the devil devices against God people and nations.
“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffered violence, and the violent take it by force” Mathew 11:12.
We cannot deny the fact that Jesus Christ has given us everlasting peace but going by the words of the bible as accounted in Mathew 11:12 taking or establishing the nation peace is not a thing of gentility but a violent one that needs to be done with fervent prayers for God divine intervention.
IT is said; “For a great door and effectual is opened unto me, and there are many adversaries” 1 Corinthians 16:9.
Christ has given us very undeniable peace but the devil does not want the peace to reign or stay and that is the reason why we must combat him and his cohorts till we take back our peace by applying these godly weapons; the blood of Jesus, prayer, word, faith et al.
HOW TO RESTORE THE PEACE IN NIGERIA
Seeking the face of God. As George Washington (USA ex-President) would say, “it is impossible to govern any nation without God”. Mathew 6:33
Fervent and violent prayers. All the citizens have to cry unto God, pray for the peace of Nigeria. The praying role shouldn’t be limited to only the pastors, bishops and what have you Psalm 122:6
Voting of candidates with unquestionable integrity. Electing of leaders who have the citizens at heart like Solomon. 2 Chronicles 1:10
Ability to serve God. Any nation who is fervently serving the Lord shall escape the doom powered from the kingdom of darkness. Exodus 23:25
Job employment as well as skills acquisition to the citizens. It is popularly said; “an idle mind is the devil workshop” so to eradicate the devilish happening in Nigeria jobs should be made available to the citizens and at the same time skills such as making of cakes, painting, tailoring and so many others because in doing this the citizens will be busy in their business and will not have time to go for kidnapping, destruction of terrorisms.
The security sector should be tight. The security sector is the defense sector of every nation and when it is down or attacked then the whole nation will lie into jeopardy.
PRAYER BOMBS TO RESTORE THE PEACE IN NIGERIA
- Father, we thank you for all the good things you have done in our dear country Nigeria such as given us independence, sovereignty and so many other good things in Jesus name
- Father we ask for your mercy over the sins Nigeria (citizens and visitors) has sinned against you in the name of Jesus
- Father restore the economy of our country Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father undertake all the spiritual and physical battles warring against Nigeria and give Nigeria victory in the name of Jesus
- Father pulls those wicked leaders out of their offices and gives Nigeria good leaders such as Moses that we take Nigeria out of this doom in the name of Jesus
- Father we commit Nigeria as a nation into your hand let you will only be done in Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father destroy every curse against the economic growth of Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father change Nigeria into a better state where other countries will be coming for leisure and other good things in the name of Jesus
- Father make Nigeria a solution centre to other Nations across the globe in the name of Jesus
- Father revive the Nigeria natural resources in the name of Jesus
- Father destroy all the agents of the devil that has been sent to kill, steal and destroy Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father uphold Nigeria with the power of the holy ghost in the name of Jesus
- Father give Nigerian leaders wisdom to govern Nigeria properly in the name of Jesus
- Father fill the youths in Nigeria with your holy ghost fire and anointing that will enable them to eschew evil practices in the name of Jesus
- Father every bad treaty the Nationalists, former Nigerian leaders have entered into with other countries to destroy, kill and steal the destiny of this nation be revoke by fire in the name of Jesus
- Father supply all the things Nigeria needs in the name of Jesus
- Father remove the spirit of negotiation and compromise in the mind of the security operatives out in the name of Jesus
- Father give your angels in heaven charge over Nigeria as a whole in the name of Jesus
- Father let there be unity, peace and progress in Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father thank you for restoring the peace of Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father thank you for answering our prayers in the name of Jesus