PRAYER BOMBS FOR THE SALVATION OF THE UNSAVED SOULS IN NIGERIA
Bible Reading: Luke 23:34
“Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment and cast lots” Luke 23:34
Jesus Christ talked about the full mansions he prepared for us in heaven, that he and the father are not willing that anyone should perish no matter what John 3:16.
Now if Jesus could assure us of our furnished mansions in heaven as well as asked the father to forgive us for the sins we have sinned against him so that we can be saved and make heaven, then it is now our primary onus to pray for the salvation of the unsaved souls in our nation Nigeria. For so many people are not yet saving some never had an encounter with Jesus and on that note, they became the devil tools against the children of God and to accomplish this we must engage in serious prayers so that they can be liberated and save as well.
For the father is not willing that anyone should die, as said by the bible there is always joy in heaven when a single soul is saved, and how can these soul (s) save it is by crying onto God Jeremiah 33:3; “I say unto you, that likewise, joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance” Luke 15:7.
From the anchored scripture, we understood Jesus begging the father to have mercy on the sinners for the unknown sins they have committed and at the same time telling us the kind of joy that burst in heaven when one soul is saved. Imagine 2000 souls are saved per day by fervent prayers calculate the kind of joy that will be in heaven! And that is the reason why this topic is drawn to make it a necessity for all Christians across the nation to always pray for the salvation of other people. For if your neighbour is not saved then you are not saved as well.
WHY PRAY FOR THE SALVATION OF UNSAVED SOULS IN NIGERIA
So that all could be save and come to the knowledge of Christ. Hence it is the father topmost priority that everyone should be and miss hellfire then we must join hands in praying for those who are not saving so they can be saved as well. James 5:20
It is another means of serving the interest of God kingdom. Praying for souls to be added into the kingdom of God is another way of winning souls for Christ and in doing this we are rewarded in return.
It shows love both to God and the people. Hence God is a good God that loves everyone unconditionally we must as well display the same volume of love to others by praying for their salvation
It brings peace and unity. If everyone in Nigeria is saved there shall be no theft, kidnapping, raping and host of others and this will bring peace, cooperation, harmony in the country.
Take Nigeria for Christ. Praying for the unsaved souls to be saved in Nigeria mark a revival where everyone will be on fire to serve the Lord tirelessly.
STEPS TO FOLLOW BEFORE YOU CAN PRAY FOR THE SALVATION OF THE UNSAVED SOULS IN NIGERIA
First and foremost, you must be born again: God does not regard the prayer of a sinner. Biblically the prayer of a sinner is an abomination to God and that is why you must be saved so that your prayers can be answered. John 3:3.
Be faithful. Have violent faith in God that God is going to deliver, rescue and save the unsaved souls via your prayers in the name of Jesus. Men like Samson, Gedeon, David and others subdued God kingdom by faith. Therefore, you must have faith.
Pray only in the name of Jesus. For it is only the name of Jesus that can save or react accordingly when the demand is placed. “Neither is salvation in any other: for there is none other names under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved” Acts4:12
Seek for the divine mercy of God for the sins. Ask God to cleanse every unsaved soul from all their sins with the precious blood of Jesus
The above steps are not limited in entirety.
PRAYER BOMBS TO SAVE THE UNSAVED SOULS
- Father thank you for giving all the unsaved souls your sufficient grace to be alive today in the name of Jesus
- Father have mercy on all the unsaved souls in Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father wash all the unsaved souls in Nigeria with the precious blood of Jesus from all their sins in the name of Jesus
- Father let your light so shine in the life of all the unsaved souls in Nigeria so that they can see your genuine light and buy into in the name of Jesus
- Father destroy the yoke of sin over the life of your children in Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father set the Nigeria children on fire to serve you tirelessly in the name of Jesus
- Father destroy whatever that is fueling evil practices in the life of your children in Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father set all the occultic places in Nigeria ablaze the name of Jesus
- Father set all the shrines in Nigeria ablaze in the name of Jesus
- Father pulls out every negative thought in the life of your children that is making them sin more against you in the name of Jesus
- Father today may the kingdom of darkness loss in the name of Jesus
- Father never allow Satan to destroy your children in Nigeria in the name of Jesus
- Father give your angels in heaven charge over Nigeria citizens in the name of Jesus
- Father glorify yourself in the life of all Nigerians in the name of Jesus
- Father break the yoke of ungodly in the life of Nigeria citizens in the name of Jesus
- Father uproot every tree of continuous sins planted in Nigeria that is making your children sin against you by not serving you in the name of Jesus
- Father give Nigerians your divine insight to pursue after the things of your kingdom tirelessly by lifting the name of Jesus high above every other god in the name of Jesus
- Father weaken all the powers of every other god that is battling against the destiny and the salvation of Nigerians in the name of Jesus
- Father undertake the life challenges spiritually and physically battling against the Nigerians by hindering their salvation in Christ in the name of Jesus
- Father uphold Nigerians with your true spirit to rely on you daily in the name of Jesus
- Father thank you for the salvation of the Nigeria citizens in the name of Jesus