PRAYERS AGAINST UNTIMELY DEATH
Bible Reading: Genesis 6:3
“And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” (Genesis 6v3)
However, when you are genuinely Born Again, surely long life is your heritage. Right from the creation God’s agenda for mankind is long life, for God does not want his children’s lives to be cut short at noonday but he wants them to live long as well as to fulfil their days.
From the anchored scripture, we understood God speaking to Moses his servant and telling him why he should not live forever in the flesh because of the fleshly body he carries and on that note, his spirit will not always be with him. Satan is out there attacking so many people’s life cum killing them to fulfil his mission (John 10:10a).
In the book of Deuteronomy, we are been told that Moses was 120years old when he died and his eye was not dim nor his natural body abated (Deuteronomy 34v7). The same covenant of longevity God insured with Moses the same He had with his children no wonder God said “With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation” (Psalm 91v16). God has not only promised us a long life but he pledged to show us his salvation as well.
It’s also recorded in Numbers 33v39 “And Aaron was a hundred and twenty and three years old when he died in mount Hor”.
From today enter into your covenant of longevity in the name of Jesus. Untimely death is not the portion of God’s children in no way at all. Moreover, God has said, “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD” (Psalm118 v 17).
We are not permitted to die untimely because we have a tremendous work to do for God; ”to declare the works of the Lord”. The question now is, if we all die untimely who is going to declare the works of the Lord? And that is the reason why God insured us with longevity to live long to declare his marvellous works to the world, brethren longevity is our portion and heritage.
HOW TO ENJOY LONG LIVE
To enjoy a long life the following steps must be followed;
- You must be born again. You must surrender your life to God and renounce the worldly things. See John3v3. So as God will wipe away all your former sins that might have cut short your life..(2Corinthians 5v17)
- Be mindful of your tongue. There is power in the tongue for whatever a man speak for himself shall surely come to pass (Proverbs 18v21)
- Fervent prayers can extend the lifespan of mankind (2Kg20v1-11)
- Serving God insincerity. Serving God guarantees one long life because when you serve God and his interest tirelessly God will in turn service your soul. Serving God is not a talent or gift it is a matter of choice and decision. You chose by yourself whom to serve and note whatever you served to serve you in return good or bad (Deuteronomy 30v19 &Joshua 24v15)
- Confession. It is real that God has insured us with a long life but until and unless you make a bold declaration of your covenant of longevity you may not partake of it (Psalm 118 v 17)
- Personal hygiene. Keep your surrounding and your food properly and undertake exercises when due such as joggling, sports et al. Be careful of your intake, flee from sexual immorality that can endanger your life by giving you sickness or pains (1 Corinthians 6 v 19)
PRAYER BOMBS THAT CAN ABORT UNTIMELY DEATH IN YOUR LIFE
- Father thank you for giving me a life free of charge in the name of Jesus
- Father have mercy on all my former sins in the name of Jesus
- Father destroy every covenant of untimely death tied over my life in the name of Jesus
- Father satisfy me with long life and show me your salvation in the name of Jesus
- Father cut away anything that may want to take away my life untimely in the name of Jesus
- Father show me how to live a fulfilling life in the name of Jesus
- I shall not die but live to declare the works of the Lord in the name of Jesus
- You untimely death I rebuke you over my life in the name of Jesus
- Father give me wisdom and understanding on how to enjoy my covenant of life in the name of Jesus
- Father close every door of untimely death opened against me in the name of Jesus
- You angels of death I command you to die by fire and thunder in the name of Jesus
- Father anyone that does not want me to live long so I can declare your works let the earth open up and swallow them in the name of Jesus
- Father give your angels in heaven charge over my life in the name of Jesu
- You death spirit hovering around I release the fire of the holy ghost against being consumed by fire in the name of Jesus
- Father consume all the gravedigger of my life in the name of Jesus
- Father, I’m not in haste to go to heaven take me there when I fulfil my mission in the name of Jesus
- You sickness of death hear the word of God, the Lord is with me I shall not die in the name of Jesus
- I cover my life with the blood of Jesus
- I sprinkled the blood of Jesus over my life
- My soul glorifies the Lord in the name of Jesus
- From this day I choose life so I shall not die in the name of Jesus
- I speak life into my life in the name of Jesus
- Father shutdown every gate of death, sickness opened against me in the name of Jesus
- Lose your hold o ye death over my life in the name of Jesus
- I chain every spirit of death over my life and send them back to hade in the name of Jesus
- Though I carry fleshly body I shall not die less than 120 years in the name of Jesus
- Father cut into pieces whatever that may not want me to make heaven in the name of Jesus
- Father release onto me sufficient grace to enjoy my long-life covenant in the name of Jesus
- Father thank you for granting me long life covenant in the name of Jesus
- Father thank you for answering all my prayers in Jesus name