THE PURPOSE OF LIFE & PRAYER BOMBS
Bible Reading: Jeremiah 1:5
“Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee, and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations,” Jeremiah 1:5
Everything created in this world has a purpose and when the purpose is not known then the abuse becomes inevitable. We were not created only for creation sake, we were created to fulfil a purpose and that purpose is God purpose for our life. You may have fulfilled so many purposes in life but until and unless you fulfil the purpose of God in your life you have not fulfilled any purpose yet.
In a simple term, purpose means the intention, aim or function of something; the thing that something is supposed to achieve.
We hear God saying to Prophet Jeremiah that before he formed him in his mother’s womb he knew him, that before Jeremiah was born he has already sanctified him( total separation) and finally he has ordained him as a prophet unto nations and eventually Jeremiah grew up to become a prophet.
Again, in Jeremiah 29:11 “I alone know the plans I have for you, plans to bring you prosperity and not disaster, plans to bring about the future you hope for(GNB).”
God has a good plan for everybody hence he is the creator of all mankind. He said in John 14:2 “…if it were not so, I would have told you…”
For if our lives were going to be disastrous God said he would have told us and whatever God has not said concerning our life cannot come to pass in our life.
See Jesus talking about doing the will of God- fulfilling the purpose of God in his life, Jesus saith unto them, “My meat is to do the will of him that sent me and to finish his work.” John 4: 34
John 6: 38 “For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me.
39 And this is the Father’s will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing but should raise it again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that everyone which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”
The above is Jesus attestation to his disciples the purpose of his life. He was telling his disciples that the key hallmark why he is created is to do the will of God. Now, what then is the will of God?
Luke 4:18-19 “The Spirit of the Lord is upon me because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.”
In the life of the Apostles, they were daily preaching the word of God as captured below. Act 5:42 “And daily in the temple, and every house, they ceased not to teach and preach Jesus Christ.”
The apostles weren’t tired in doing the will of God for they know that in doing that they were fulfilling God purpose for their lives.
From the above write up we understood that the main purpose of our life is to do;
Preach the gospel of Jesus. Jesus Christ said in Luke 4:18 “…because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised.”
Holiness. Holiness is one of the great virtue Christians most buy into to serve the Lord. Apostle Peter said, “But as he which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of conversation; Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.” 1Peter 1: 15-16
Love. Hence God has shown us so much unmerited and unconditional love by sending his only begotten son to come and save us we must, in turn, demonstrate such love to others. John 3v16.
Leviticus 19:18 “Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the LORD.”
Charity work. Helping the needy within your reach. 1 Corinthians 13: 13 “And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.”
In the book of Act 9v36-40 Tabitha was restored to life.
HOW TO FULFIL THE PURPOSE OF YOUR LIFE
It is commonly said that nothing goes for nothing and before one can fulfil the purpose of his life the following must be put in place;
You must return to GOD. You must surrender your life to God. You must acknowledge Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. John 3v3.
Study and meditate on the word of God. Care full study of the bible will enable you to live a fulfilling life. For the word of God are capsules and energetic word in the life of man. Joshua 1v8
Connect to a group of people who carry what you are yearning for. Associate with those who carry what you are looking for, note association plays a vital role or has both positive and negative impacts in a life of man. The people you associate can neither make you nor mar you. See Elisha connection to Elijah gave him a double portion of Elijah’s anointing. 2kg 2v9
Prayers. In the kingdom of God prayer is recommended timeously. 1Thesalonians 5v17. Remember it was prayers that restore Jabez blessings to him
Be faithful. Before one can fulfil his life purpose, he must have faith in God and live by faith hence in the kingdom of God the just are living by faith. Romans 1v17, Habakkuk 2:4. In Hebrew 11:33 Samson, David, Rahab and others wrought diverse miracles by faith, they both subdue God kingdom by faith.
Praise. In the kingdom of God, every living soul is mandated to praise God. Psalim150:6
- Father show me mercy in any area of my life that I have sinned against you in the name of Jesus
- Father help me never to dash out the purpose of my life in the name of Jesus
- Father connect me to those who carry the same type of the anointing I’m hunting for in the name of Jesus
- Father glorify yourself in my life in the name of Jesus
- Father disassociate me from empty people in the name of Jesus
- Father sustain me with your grace so as not to fall from your grace in the name of Jesus
- Father take me to the right place where good things are happening at the right in the name of Jesus
- Father cover me with your blood in the name of Jesus
- Father, I depend on you to fulfil the purpose of my life in Jesus name
- Father supply all my needs in the name of Jesus
- Father help me to follow your footmark as I go on pursuing the purpose of my life in the name of Jesus
- Father may I never undertake any task you have not assigned to me in the name of Jesus
- Father help me to constantly do your will in the name of Jesus
- Father increase my faith to remain faithful onto you in the name of Jesus
- Father empower me so I shall fulfil my destiny in the name of Jesus
- Father cancel everything that may come my way to make me crash in the journey of life in the name of Jesus
- Father open my spiritual eyes to behold your glory in the name of Jesus
- Father never allow me to go the way other has gone and have crashed in their destiny in the name of Jesus
- Father uphold me with your true spirit of courage in the name of Jesus
- Father thank you for granting my petitions in the name of Jesus