HEART ON FIRE GENERATION
Bible Reading: 2 Kings 2:9-10
“9 And it came to pass when they were gone over, that Elijah said unto Elisha, Ask what I shall do for thee before I am taken away from thee. And Elisha said I pray thee, let a double portion of thy spirit be upon me.
10 And he said, Thou hast asked a hard thing: nevertheless, if thou see me when I am taken from thee, it shall be so unto thee; but if not, it shall not be so,” 2 Kings 2:9-10
Heart on fire generations are the set of people with ionic heart and because of the heart of lion they have in them they do not ask for cheap things, their request is always very heavy cum mega in size.
Heart on fire generations is the world changers, mountain movers, fire carriers, kingdom subdues, miracle workers and at the same time faithful people.
In this generation, members do not request things for their selfish interest, personal aggrandizement but all they demand is for the interest of the kingdom of God plus the benefit of others. From the bible text, we discovered that Elisha had asked a hard thing to the extent that Elijah voiced it out. But what Elisha asked wasn’t for his only benefit but to glorify God.
“And he took the mantle of Elijah that fell from him, and smote the waters, and said, Where is the LORD God of Elijah? And when he also had smitten the waters, they parted hither and thither: and Elisha went over.” 2kg2: 14
The anointing Elisha got by dint of his tight connection made him to performed diverse miracles to the point of healing those who were challenged with leprosy.
In 2 King5: 10-14, “And Elisha sent a messenger unto him, saying, Go and wash in the Jordan seven times, and thy flesh shall come again to thee, and thou shalt be clean… Then went he down, and dipped himself seven times in Jordan, according to the saying of the man of God: and his flesh came again like unto the flesh of a little child, and he was clean.”
Naaman the king of Syria, as well as the man of valour, was trapped down with leprosy and it has caused him so many bad things, and the news reached Elisha and commanded that Naaman be brought to him and Naaman was brought and he was healed. This is the anointing of Elijah working in the life of Elisha for it Elisha untied himself from Elijah he wouldn’t have gotten such healing anointing to heal people. It is wise to say heart on fire generations are healers of all manners of diseases by the anointing of God they carried.
In the heart on fire generation, the people are men or women of faith. By dint of their faith, they wrought numerous signs and wonders through the name of almighty God.
FAITH OF THE PATRIARCH IN THE HEART ON FIRE GENERATION
In Hebrew 11:16-36, the Patriarch of faith stated as follows:
16 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed and was delivered of a child when she was past age because she judged him faithful who had promised.
17 By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son,
20 By faith, Isaac blessed Jacob and Esau concerning things to come.
21 By faith Jacob, when he was a dying, blessed both the sons of Joseph; and worshipped, leaning upon the top of his staff.
22 By faith Joseph, when he died, made mention of the departing of the children of Israel; and gave commandment concerning his bones.
23 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hidden three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king’s commandment.
24 By faith Moses, when he came to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter;
25 Choosing rather suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season;
27 By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible.
28 Through faith, he kept the Passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.
29 By faith, they passed through the Red sea as by dry land: which the Egyptians assaying to do were drowned.
30 By faith, the walls of Jericho fell, after they were compassed about seven days.
31 By faith, the harlot Rehab perished not with them that believed not when she had received the spies with peace.
32 And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gideon, and Barak, and Samson, and of Jephthah; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets:
33 Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,
34 Quenched the violence of fire, escaped the edge of the sword, out of weakness were made strong, waxed valiant in fight, turned to flight the armies of the aliens.
35 Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection:
36 And others had trial of cruel mocking and scourging, yea, moreover of bonds and imprisonment.” Hebrew 11:16-36
The above is the high records of the heart on the generation and diverse miracle delivered by them via their faith. In the heart on fire generation, there is a scarcity of keywords such as; impossible, I can’t, it’s over, it’s too late and so forth. This generation is the impossible specialists, for they believed that God by their side they can do all things.
In the heart on fire generation, members have the dunamis to raise the dead back to life because of the anointing of God they carried, they are the light, salt and a city set on a hill that cannot be hidden.
In the book of Act 9:36-41,
36 Now there was at Joppa a certain disciple named Tabitha, which by interpretation is called Dorcas: this woman was full of good works and alms deeds which she did.
37 And it came to pass in those days, that she was sick, and died: whom when they had washed, they laid her in an upper chamber.
38 And for as much as Lydda was nigh to Joppa, and the disciples had heard that Peter was there, they sent unto him two men, desiring him that he would not delay coming to them.
39 Then Peter arose and went with them. When he came, they brought him into the upper chamber: and all the widows stood by him weeping, and shewing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them.
40 But Peter put them all forth, and kneeled down, and prayed; and turning him to the body said, Tabitha, arise. And she opened her eyes: and when she saw Peter, she sat up.
41 And he gave her his hand and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.
WHY HEART ON FIRE GENERATION
Hence the creator of all creations has the purpose for the creation of his children and before each and everyone will manifest that divine purpose in him out, such must be willing to do the following;
- Born again. In the heart on fire generation, all members are born again children of God and because of that, they are bonafide children of God, highly anointed and at the same time representatives of God on earth. For it is inborn again that heart on fire has the genuine visa to operate under the same dimension of anointing Jesus carries. John 3:3, 5.
- In this generation there are no faithless people every man or woman has an unlimited faith which enable them to subdued God kingdom, wrought miracles, quench the fiery darts of the devils and what have you. Hebrew 11:11-33
- Holy generation. Members in this generation are holy family
- Chosen generation. This is the generation chosen by God to show forth his marvelous light to the whole world. 1 Peter 2v9
- Miracle working generation. There is nothing this generation cannot do, no problem they can proffer solution to, they have the power to heal, raise the dead et al. 2 Kings 5:10,14; Act 9:40
- God’s generals. Hence the world is filled with evil happenings day and night, heart on fire generation stands to fill the gap as well as to bring the glory of the highest on this earth planet. 1 John 5v19. See men like Billy Graham, Reinhard Bonnke, Kenneth E. Hagin, Bishop David Oyedepo, Joseph Ayodele Babalola et al
PRAYER BOMBS THAT WILL DRIVE YOU INTO THE GENERATION OF HEART ON FIRE
- Father set me on fire for you in the name of Jesus
- Father pour fresh anointing on me in the name of Jesus
- Father, I release fire in the camp of the enemies in the name of Jesus
- Father plant me in your presence forever in the name of Jesus
- Father connect me to the men who vary the fire of the holy ghost which I’m hungry of in the name of Jesus
- Father guide me diligently in the name of Jesus
- Father use me to cause wreck destruction in the camp of the enemies in the name of Jesus
- Father, I depopulate the darkness kingdom in the name of Jesus
- Father your children a sustainable grace that will keep us driving in your kingdom in the name of Jesus
- Father disconnect me from the empty people in the name of Jesus
- Father baptise me with your healing power of healing in the name of Jesus
- Father bath me with the precious blood of Jesus in the name of Jesus
- Father cause me to be a threat to the kingdom of darkness in the name of Jesus
- Father reveal to me the deep secrets of your kingdom in the name of Jesus
- Father my life is in your hands in the name of Jesus
- Father let you will prevail in my life in the name of Jesus
- Father increase my faith in the name of Jesus
- Father show me your glory in the name of Jesus
- Father, I need you more in my life in the name of Jesus
- Every satanic weapon of destruction over my life I set them ablaze in the name of Jesus
- Father thank you for you’re a wonder God
- Father decorate me with your blessings in the name of Jesus
- Pour upon me the grace to serve you O God tirelessly in the name of Jesus
- Father cut me away from the spirit of fear and baptize me with courage in the name of Jesus
- Father cut me away from anything that will make me to loss heaven in the name of Jesus
- Father destroy by fire anything that will make my services unacceptable to you in the name of Jesus
- Father bless me to be a channel of blessings to others in the name of Jesus
- Father cut away every mark of the devil that shall ever attempt to frustrate my life in the name of Jesus
- Father, when you are not going, may I never go, in the name of Jesus
- Father, thank you for answering all my prayers, in the name of Jesus, Amen